Lanzoni to Yeovil

Il put my house on it that LJ just wanted him out of this division! At the same time his dad knew about him and dropped him an offer! Simple.

Gary Johnson: "He was on his way down to London to sign for a League One club there. I heard from an agent and Lee that he was going and they knew that I quite liked him.

"Lee felt he would do okay in the Championship. He didn't want to lose him but he would rather lose him to a Championship club that a first division one."

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Oldham-Athletic-s-loss-Yeovil-Town-s-gain-Glovers/story-20392538-detail/story.html

If you believe the reports then it's a fair number of players now that we've been unable to sign in the past few months having supposedly offered terms to or shown a strong interest in them - Vigurs, Roberts, Mohamed, Worrall, Lanzoni off the top of my head.

So that deal is over?

If you believe the reports then it's a fair number of players now that we've been unable to sign in the past few months having supposedly offered terms to or shown a strong interest in them - Vigurs, Roberts, Mohamed, Worrall, Lanzoni off the top of my head.

It has always been that way.

It always will be.

Edited by opinions4u

Crawley, Yeovil, Doncaster, Chasetown.

Couldn't care less who he signed for. I don't hold any ill feeling toward Lanzoni, but he's not signed for us, why the :censored: should we care that LJ helped get him to sign for Daddy? No really, why should we. It's our own shortcomings (whatever they may be) that have stopped him from wanting to sign with us, the club should look to learn from this is there is more they could have done to keep him. That aside it's irrelevant who he signed for imo.

Got to agree with this - he is a good player and we failed to convince him to stay - understand that we are not the greatest draw but still disappointed.

He will be back in League 1 next August...