Lanzoni to Yeovil

BP you are well respected but crikey you dont appear to want to give LJ credit for anything at moment.I was told by a good contact that LJ really did move this deal on once it was clear he wasnt going to sign.

You know what I think of agents Hallam, LJ made his best offer and he still went.

Edited by BP1960

Me to think they should be castrated. Ruining football just think LJ does deserve a bit of credit for getting him a better move although only a short term contract. I think his injury will be crucial come the summer and why we didnt move on the deal. I personally dont like the age of the mercenary footballer always looking for the next move as does little for the smaller clubs.

I see what you mean about connections, hopefully it will pay off with a return favour.

I was told by a good contact that LJ really did move this deal on once it was clear he wasnt going to sign.

I don't really understand why. Lanzoni can go wherever the :censored: he likes. Johnson should concentrate on working on his own squad.

Guest Scratch2000uk

LJ helped broker the deal to stop him joining a League 1 rival (Crawley?) according to Matt Chambers

Not keen on this sort of stuff, Yeovil will most probably be our rivals next season.

Can't fault the lad, in a bigger shop window and all that and good luck to him. That said its not the sort of attention I would want being lj atm the more pessimistic of fan would feel it leaves a bitter taste and sit a little uncomfortably.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I don't really understand why. Lanzoni can go wherever the :censored: he likes. Johnson should concentrate on working on his own squad.

Couldn't disagree more. He's done well by us, no harm in helping him on with his career. Word gets around about how places treat people, maybe Lanzoni will put a word in to someone we want on loan. In any case it costs us nothing for LJ to have a five minute chat with his dad.

If Lanzoni said he's going to Crawley or AN Other as they've offered him a better deal, or even divulged details of an offer we could not or would not beat, then it doesn't seem like he'd have had to make that much effort to ring his dad and tell him what the going rate was. A wage too high for a L1 club may be a bargain for a Championship club.

Seems sensible to me. Would rather he'd signed for us but he's a good player and stopping him from haunting us this season is the best we could hope for if he wasn't going to stay.

Me thinks he has not looked at a map! If we can't afford to keep Lanzoni we are better off without him so that someone we can afford and improve can be brought in. This is what LJ should be doing. Judge him not on who goes but on who he brings in.

Crawley, Yeovil, Doncaster, Chasetown.

Couldn't care less who he signed for. I don't hold any ill feeling toward Lanzoni, but he's not signed for us, why the :censored: should we care that LJ helped get him to sign for Daddy? No really, why should we. It's our own shortcomings (whatever they may be) that have stopped him from wanting to sign with us, the club should look to learn from this is there is more they could have done to keep him. That aside it's irrelevant who he signed for imo.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Me thinks he has not looked at a map! If we can't afford to keep Lanzoni we are better off without him so that someone we can afford and improve can be brought in. This is what LJ should be doing. Judge him not on who goes but on who he brings in.