Topic locked

Sorry but I am new to all this.

It appears that someone called Ackey does not agree with what I am saying so the subject has been locked(very adult)

I was just trying to make a point that unfortunately the people of this town do not give a :censored: about their local club as they are far more interested in clubs with more money/resources.

Hope we never get another world war as the Germans etc will probably have better tanks/planes etc than us.

Sorry but I am new to all this.

It appears that someone called Ackey does not agree with what I am saying so the subject has been locked(very adult)

I was just trying to make a point that unfortunately the people of this town do not give a :censored: about their local club as they are far more interested in clubs with more money/resources.

Hope we never get another world war as the Germans etc will probably have better tanks/planes etc than us.

There's a clip somewhere on the web of an amphibious main battle tank that the North Koreans have developed, reports are suggesting that they have removed the main engine and the generating unit engine and replaced them with 4 over sized oars on each side and that they are made from chobham armour to protect them from torpedo and air to sea missiles, they are looking at installing an outboard motor on the rear of the hull for the MK 2 as this would be hydro powered, quieter and much quicker...that would change the battle field forever! Edited by tangerinedreams

A wonderful example being set to for our newer members here. I'm not even gonna write it out again, I'll just quote myself:

Hi BRAT,

I locked the thread not because of what you said but the way you said it. Whilst we encourage humour and levity we discourage childish baiting.

As a result of your continued childishness I have stopped you from posting for 7 days without a Moderator approving it. This means you can post and posts which are not childish will be approved, those which continue to be misguided will not be approved for everyone to see.

Once this 7 days is up it will return to normal for you. However should during the next 7 days you fail to make a post or your posts continue to be childish then we will extend the punishment further.

Thanks for stopping by,

Ackey

I know we get stick, we can live with it. But I want to highlight that we do waste our time and effort dealing with this kind of :censored: more than you'd hope (most of the time the person goes away and returns on another account with it toned down a little (yes, we know)).

So basically just take the time to stop and think "what value am I adding?" before you post. If all you're adding is agitation (and that's not to say conflicting opinion is agitation) then it'll probably not end well for you.

*insert comment about us all being Stalin here*

Cheers Guys,

Ack