• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of coming down from Glasgow for this-make a weekend of it. Haven't been to a game for a long time-can anyone help me with ticket info? I assume can pay on gate-don't need tickets in advance?

Can pay on the gate, if adult or u17, but you need to go to their ticket office on the other side of the ground, but in the car park, for other tickets. Don't need to buy in advance and there is no discount for doing so.

Thanks for the info, although wish I'd waited a couple mins longer as I went on fishal and couldn't find that info, only that tickets had to be purchased before 3pm on Friday. So before checking back here I ordered them to post out. Praying they arrive by Friday! If they don't then I'll just buy another two on the day mind!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140221-tranmere-ticket-news-1373906.aspx

Thinking of coming down from Glasgow for this-make a weekend of it. Haven't been to a game for a long time-can anyone help me with ticket info? I assume can pay on gate-don't need tickets in advance?

Please book trains via PlayerShare WebShop.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

Type "Virgin" into the search.

Oxley

Kusunga-Wilson-Grounds-Mellor

Worrall-Smith-Wesolowski-Dayton

Harkins

JCH

Please.

Grounds has been poor since reverting to left back, some very sluggish displays.

It will be interesting to see if the the manager will play 3 centre backs at Tranmere, with 2 wing backs given licence to go forward.

Edited by BP1960

who have we got disciplined enough to play wing back ? brown struggles to defend he is hardly up for the role of wing back as he struggles to cross a ball, dayton is poor defensively and offensively reminds me of the lion on the wizard of oz with no heart, mellor has it in him but the manager dont like him, grounds is a chalf, GK is a chalf, the only conceivable way yo could play that system would be

oxley

worral rwb

kusunga rcb

lockwood cb

grounds lcb

mellor lwb

wes

harkins

smith

stead/jch

charlie/philly (as a striker)

The best centre backs at full back.

Oxley

Brown Kusunga Lockwood Grounds

Worrall Wes Smith Dayton

Harkins

Mcdonald

Drop Wilson, we need to play from the back, Smith drops in and helps that also. Possibly bring Mellor in for Lockwood, and give JCH a start, but I'd play 2 wingers and Harkins through the centre, gives us a chance to actually get up the pitch and help out the attack, and Worrall and Dayton help out defensively better than Philli and harkins.

Oxley

Brown Kusunga Lockwood Grounds

Worrall Wes Smith Dayton

Harkins

Mcdonald

Drop Wilson, we need to play from the back, Smith drops in and helps that also. Possibly bring Mellor in for Lockwood, and give JCH a start, but I'd play 2 wingers and Harkins through the centre, gives us a chance to actually get up the pitch and help out the attack, and Worrall and Dayton help out defensively better than Philli and harkins.

Only time I've seen him but I thought our best passage of play on Saturday had Wilson at the heart of it. He did spoon it next time he got the ball like.

The 'ballboy' in the construction yard has never had to work as hard as he has the last 2 games

Only time I've seen him but I thought our best passage of play on Saturday had Wilson at the heart of it. He did spoon it next time he got the ball like.

Thanks for the info, although wish I'd waited a couple mins longer as I went on fishal and couldn't find that info, only that tickets had to be purchased before 3pm on Friday. So before checking back here I ordered them to post out. Praying they arrive by Friday! If they don't then I'll just buy another two on the day mind!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140221-tranmere-ticket-news-1373906.aspx

If they haven't arrived by your deadline, ring Latics to explain, and they will issue duplicate tickets for you to collect from the TRFC ticket office on the day. The duplicates will have the same barcode associated with your personal details and, even if the originals then arrive, only one set can be used.