Tommy Wright

7 months to late.

these back room staff need to be in place at the start of pre season not f?kin feb an he's here till end of the season,there's a surprise.

an so the yearly circle of :censored: goes around an around etc etc etc

I should think Tommy will do all he can to ensure a contract extension.

7 months to late.

these back room staff need to be in place at the start of pre season not f?kin feb an he's here till end of the season,there's a surprise.

an so the yearly circle of :censored: goes around an around etc etc etc

Backroom shake-up in Summer. Wright fighting for a contract extension, along with Murray and the other guy.

What were these Scholes rumours?

edit - due stupidity

are we talking Tommy wright our former winger or Tommy wright the Irish goalkeeper? *confused*

If the former he can teach Dayton how to wip in a few proper crosses like he used to when he played for us then we will be on the right track.

Fingers crossed :latics:

Can I be the first to ask, what does Tommy Wright even do?

I don't care what he does heheh....his two goals at main rd, that match at bp when his boot hit the back of the net in the rre end when we all thought he scored and his devastated face being hugged on a black and white photo in a lees shirt on a match programme and oh yes and his thighs....just about sums my mr wright......helloooooo tommy.....see you saturday

Edited by underdog

• 4 weeks later...

This is what Tommy should do:

"Lee, you're sometimes a little bit candid in public about players' failings. It might be undermining confidence and commitment. Let's cancel training tomorrow and have a meeting to clear the air with the players. Let them say what they think and ask them what we should do to get out of this mess".

I don't think we had a poor footballer in the starting eleven on Saturday. But the football they're delivering is well below their collective capabilities.