Gary Harkins song

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt help the atmosphere as the boy who starts a lot of the singing in the rre was asked by the police to sit in the chaddy end they say he will be barred if he doesnt do as hes told and are considering banning him from away games also. He hasnt missed a game yet he is 15 and enthusiastic nothing more but the jobsworth stewards wont let the kids enjoy themselves he has been warned about standing and taking his top off but he is 15 and isnt hurting anyone, the club shooting itself in the foot yet again IMO

didnt help the atmosphere as the boy who starts a lot of the singing in the rre was asked by the police to sit in the chaddy end they say he will be barred if he doesnt do as hes told and are considering banning him from away games also. He hasnt missed a game yet he is 15 and enthusiastic nothing more but the jobsworth stewards wont let the kids enjoy themselves he has been warned about standing and taking his top off but he is 15 and isnt hurting anyone, the club shooting itself in the foot yet again IMO

Yes, I'm sure there's nothing more to it.

im sure there isnt because i sit near them and ive stood with him at away games, why wouldnt the same apply to me then ? he does nothing that 100 others are doing as well so why has he been singled out ?

If he does no different to 100 others why does one child being moved to the Chaddy apparently make a difference to the atmosphere?

Tufty is the bloke at Old Trafford who is supposedly the leader and organiser of the singers, including the occasional singing section.

I am very relieved about that. No idea who he is.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tufty%20club

AS you were Harry, I am sorry I took offence.

Edited by singe

That fan is a pain in the arse. Thinks he's some sort of super fan

pain in the arse in what way ? passion and enthusiasm go a long way nothing wrong with that, he is a super fan cant be more than a few dozen who have been to every game this season and i respect that.

A lot of people I speak to have the same opinion and take a dislike to him. The guy just is a look at me type of person I want to be on the football league show.

maybe them are the same people who contribute to the graveyard atmoshpere at games ? I dont give a monkeys if he wants to get on the football league show he has a genuine love and passion for the club which is sadly lacking in the stands at the moment as well as on the pitch at times but there you go.

maybe them are the same people who contribute to the graveyard atmoshpere at games ? I dont give a monkeys if he wants to get on the football league show he has a genuine love and passion for the club which is sadly lacking in the stands at the moment as well as on the pitch at times but there you go.

So if I don't wear a sole t-shirt in the winter and take it off when we score I'm don't love the club? Ok..