Run of luck this Season...

I remember earlier in the season when a thread from Pukka mentioned that he hadn't seen us win all season.

Has his run changed? Has anybody else failed to see us win this season?

I have been to 15 (and a half!) games this season, and seen us pick up two points (away at Sheffield and Coventry).

I've only ever seen us win once under Lee Johnson...

My luck has picked up a bit. I have still only seen 4 league wins Shrewsbury (a), Stevenage (h), Peterborough (h) and Gillingham (h)

It took to the Stevenage game to see a home win.

Edited by pukka

I've had a lot of luck this season: W8 D3 L3 - and the defeats were to Wolves, Derby and Liverpool. Six of those wins on the road too - think there's only been two away wins that happened with me absent. One of my four home games was Peterborough.

But it makes up for last season or so. Don't think I saw us win for almost a whole calendar year!

I havent seen us win since we beat Cheltenham 2-1 back in 2006! Admittedly I dont go as often nowadays as I used to, but its still over 30 odd games since then that I havent even had a sniff of a win.

To top it off in past seasons, I have managed to attend the games where we lost 7-1 to Cardiff, 5-0 away to Millwall and Reading , 4-1 at Yeovil, 6-2 at MK Dons and a 5-0 home drubbing to Peterborough. Last season I was working up in Manchester and made it to three 'home bankers' at BP against Walsall, Scunny and Bury..........which instead yielded a grand total of 2 points.

I finally plucked up the courage to go again this season against Brentford only to see us lose to a 93rd minute goal, but I'm planning to go to the Orient game, so anyone planning on going, dont..........as we will most likely lose!

Edited by Killens_physio

I havent seen us win since we beat Cheltenham 2-1 back in 2006! Admittedly I dont go as often nowadays as I used to, but its still over 30 odd games since then that I havent even had a sniff of a win.

To top it off in past seasons, I have managed to attend the games where we lost 7-1 to Cardiff, 5-0 away to Millwall and Reading , 4-1 at Yeovil, 6-2 at MK Dons and a 5-0 home drubbing to Peterborough. Last season I was working up in Manchester and made it to three 'home bankers' at BP against Walsall, Scunny and Bury..........which instead yielded a grand total of 2 points.

I finally plucked up the courage to go again this season against Brentford only to see us lose to a 93rd minute goal, but I'm planning to go to the Orient game, so anyone planning on going, dont..........as we will most likely lose!

You win.

Rarely get chance to go these days so doesn't really count. But here is my record for this season:

Brentford (A) Lost 0-1

Colchester (H) Lost 0-2

Sheff Utd (A) Draw 1-1

Coventry (A) Draw 1-1

Liverpool (A) Lost 0-2

2 goals in 7 and a half hours of football. Not great!

It isn't a dig at anyone (everyone's had periods when they don't bother with games) but this thread is indicative of why crowds are low.

This is the very top and absolute bottom line as to why our crowds are so poor and why there's so many moaners/booers. It's not the stadium, pies, PA, absence of a score board - it's this and this alone.

I think my record was most annoying to me as I have missed only 3 home league games.

Carlise - Win

Port Vale - Win

Swindon - Win

my away games I've been to (I'm at the next 2):

Preston - lost

Rotherham - Lost

Shrewsbury - WIN

Brentford - Lost

Sheff u - Draw

Licerpool - Lost

Do us all a favour and please stay away.

That record is shocking.

This is the very top and absolute bottom line as to why our crowds are so poor and why there's so many moaners/booers. It's not the stadium, pies, PA, absence of a score board - it's this and this alone.

What is 'this' though? People not turning up or people not seeing wins?

absolutely snook if we were where Walsall or Swindon are I'd be working some Saturdays to finance getting to more matches but because its another dreadful season I now go when I would anyway maybe another 4 games coming up from Surrey the seasons a right off for me now if I'm honest

I know this has been done to death but would it be such a bad thing for us to go down for a season or two then bounce back

Not been able to get to BP at all this season, but at away games I have seen :

Stevenage - W 4-3

Crawley - L 0-1

Wolves - L 0-2

Bristol C - D 1-1

Gillingham - W 1-0

Brentford - L 0-1

Port Vale - L 0-1

Swindon - W 1-0

So, won 3, drawn 1, lost 4. Goals for 7, goals against 9

I'm expecting the trip to Crewe in a couple of weeks to even up the wins against defeats