Crewe away

Gutted there are no student prices or prices from 17-21 though!

Depending on how old you look, might it be worth getting a 12-16 before the game? Can't see the guy on the turnstile bothering to check. That's what I'm doing anyway, save myself 11 quid. Personally think all clubs should have student prices but then Latics don't so we aren't really in a position to complain!

£9.50 return from Manchester on prebooked Virgin.

Use WebShop link in my signature.

Booked our Carlisle (last away game of season) tickets through this last weekend.

Get on it lads and lasses, it's all money in the coffers.

Depending on how old you look, might it be worth getting a 12-16 before the game? Can't see the guy on the turnstile bothering to check. That's what I'm doing anyway, save myself 11 quid. Personally think all clubs should have student prices but then Latics don't so we aren't really in a position to complain!

I've got a young persons season ticket at latics but I know on the day price we don't have a price for students. I'm drinking from 10am so can't really get a 12-16 ticket as i'll smell of beer getting in as a kid. Might just take the hit

Normally go in the car to Crewe, but thinking of going on the train and having a few beers in Crewe with my lad who is 19 the day before. Which boozer is best and will be frequented by Latics fans.

I work in Crewe and the best boozer around the ground is the Paramount (left out the train station and straight down the road) but seen as the pub on the corner is closer to the station I think a fair few Tics end up in their normally. Its a dive though!

I've got a young persons season ticket at latics but I know on the day price we don't have a price for students. I'm drinking from 10am so can't really get a 12-16 ticket as i'll smell of beer getting in as a kid. Might just take the hit

Wear a scarf, someone I know wore one at Brentford and covered his mouth like a hooli, and got in for U16. He has a beard. Note: it wasnt really someone I know.

When years of marital training goes wrong - "we're going to Bristol for a meal for my mum's 60th on 15th March, I've checked the fixtures and they're away that day"Maximo Park are playing at the Academy that night too. [blub]

If she's not booked the train tickets to Bristol yet ...

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

When years of marital training goes wrong - "we're going to Bristol for a meal for my mum's 60th on 15th March, I've checked the fixtures and they're away that day"Maximo Park are playing at the Academy that night too. [blub]

Take a detour to Crewe on the way.

Train tickets bought from Birmingham to Crewe and then Birmingham to Carlisle for me and the lad, using player share thingy!

Well worth booking in advance for us - much cheaper

Really looking to these games new grounds for me

Train tickets bought from Birmingham to Crewe and then Birmingham to Carlisle for me and the lad, using player share thingy!

Well worth booking in advance for us - much cheaper

Really looking to these games new grounds for me

Cheers. Some money came in today for a rail booking.

Anybody else, just use the link below and select "Virgin" in the search.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare