Jordan Bove

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND IT WOULDN'T MATTER.

He would still be top banana.

He'd be good enough for Latics. He's nowt special on the international level though, they just had to find a superstar for Brazil, unfortunately they have a lot of fairly average footballers

Don't get me wrong, he'd still be phenomenal. But there's no way he could play his best football while being elbowed and kicked all day on a muddy, uneven pitch in -5oC

He wouldn't have to play every game at Spotland.

Clearly my main point is being bypassed.

HE WOULD NOT PLAY HIS BEST FOOTBALL.

That was a serious point? I was just being silly at Rochdale's expense. I've been watching Latics home and away for forty years and have NEVER seen a match played in the conditions you describe. If you are going to exaggerate to try and make a serious point (in what is a pointless and futile argument, even by mid season standards) at least keep it within the realms of possibility.

Now who would win in a fight between Joey Barton and Neil Ruddock?

• 1 month later...

Err, Neymar 10St 1lbs, 5ft 9in

Would he be "laughed off the park" in League 1 as well?

Absolutely. Little :censored: wouldn't last 5 minutes in league one. He'd be on a plane back to Brazil crying his eyes out!

He'd be good enough for Latics. He's nowt special on the international level though, they just had to find a superstar for Brazil, unfortunately they have a lot of fairly average footballers

35 goals in 52 games for Brazil.

Sixth highest scorer of all time for his country. At 22 years old.

4 goals in his first world cup.

I think it would be unfair to say thats not pretty special.

Absolutely. Little :censored: wouldn't last 5 minutes in league one. He'd be on a plane back to Brazil crying his eyes out!

Have you ever tried to foul someone who's just much, much better than you? It's not as simple as just clattering him!

35 goals in 52 games for Brazil.

Sixth highest scorer of all time for his country. At 22 years old.

4 goals in his first world cup.

I think it would be unfair to say thats not pretty special.

How many of those goals were in Nike exhibition games? He's crap, like Pele and Beckett. Bove is better.

Have you ever tried to foul someone who's just much, much better than you? It's not as simple as just clattering him!

Absolutely, I would say on here we are reasonably knowledgeable about football, however some comments make you think that they have never kicked a ball in their lives. It's very difficult to appreciate a sport until you have played it yourself. I've played at all my life, never at a high standard, however when I've come up against semi pros or even beer bellied ex pros, you see the gulf in class. League 1 players wouldn't get near Naymar.