have we all got it wrong

Has anyone considered a link between work starting on the new stand, selling players on decent contracts, not renewing contracts on decent loan players while making strange make do and mend decisions with low cost replacements? While all this is going on Corney rewards LJ the cheapest option appointment with a 4yr contract instantly altering his status to expensive option (subject to said contract). IS SOMETHING AFOOT? And I dont mean admin, although nothing can be totally discounted. More a clearing the ground, even if it means taking a step down. It will create a very interesting scenario in the next few weeks if the steelwork starts to go up.

After we survived relegation last year and the way we started this season (football, entertainment wise) it seemed obvious that we would try and build on that. At this point virtually every fan was happy with LJ. A start on the new stand was announced but things on the pitch started to deteriorate. In spite of this we decided to sell, arguably, our most talented player and reward LJ a generous extension to his contract. And from there it has been downhill with the players starting to look demoralised.

I feel like Colombo at the scene of a crime, the evidence just does not stack up.

So the questions are:

1, is a third party pulling the strings

2 has building the new stand become the priority, even before avoiding relegation

3 has the January business concerning management and players just been a unmitigated disaster

Has anyone considered a link between work starting on the new stand, selling players on decent contracts, not renewing contracts on decent loan players while making strange make do and mend decisions with low cost replacements? While all this is going on Corney rewards LJ the cheapest option appointment with a 4yr contract instantly altering his status to expensive option (subject to said contract). IS SOMETHING AFOOT? And I dont mean admin, although nothing can be totally discounted. More a clearing the ground, even if it means taking a step down. It will create a very interesting scenario in the next few weeks if the steelwork starts to go up.

After we survived relegation last year and the way we started this season (football, entertainment wise) it seemed obvious that we would try and build on that. At this point virtually every fan was happy with LJ. A start on the new stand was announced but things on the pitch started to deteriorate. In spite of this we decided to sell, arguably, our most talented player and reward LJ a generous extension to his contract. And from there it has been downhill with the players starting to look demoralised.

I feel like Colombo at the scene of a crime, the evidence just does not stack up.

So the questions are:

1, is a third party pulling the strings

2 has building the new stand become the priority, even before avoiding relegation

3 has the January business concerning management and players just been a unmitigated disaster

1. No, unless Blitz and Gazal are covered by the term 'third party'.

2. Yes, although I'd question the inclusion of the word 'become' in that question.

3. Yes.

Actually PV i did wonder if we were cutting to the bone in order to pay for the new stand. Now that really would be a stupid false economy and a hell of a gamble. Once you go down, as we all know, it becomes incredibly difficult to get back up, even from division to four to three. Look at the Conference. how many of those grounds have we visited over the years?

Has anyone considered a link between work starting on the new stand, selling players on decent contracts, not renewing contracts on decent loan players while making strange make do and mend decisions with low cost replacements? While all this is going on Corney rewards LJ the cheapest option appointment with a 4yr contract instantly altering his status to expensive option (subject to said contract). IS SOMETHING AFOOT? And I dont mean admin, although nothing can be totally discounted. More a clearing the ground, even if it means taking a step down. It will create a very interesting scenario in the next few weeks if the steelwork starts to go up.After we survived relegation last year and the way we started this season (football, entertainment wise) it seemed obvious that we would try and build on that. At this point virtually every fan was happy with LJ. A start on the new stand was announced but things on the pitch started to deteriorate. In spite of this we decided to sell, arguably, our most talented player and reward LJ a generous extension to his contract. And from there it has been downhill with the players starting to look demoralised.I feel like Colombo at the scene of a crime, the evidence just does not stack up.So the questions are:1, is a third party pulling the strings2 has building the new stand become the priority, even before avoiding relegation3 has the January business concerning management and players just been a unmitigated disaster

1. Giant Lizards, same as those who faked coverage of 9/11

2. Where are the lizards going to live without it?

3. Disaster ? Wait till the lizards really get going.

1. Giant Lizards, same as those who faked coverage of 9/11

2. Where are the lizards going to live without it?

3. Disaster ? Wait till the lizards really get going.

Have you been reading the David Icke blogs Pete ?

1 Where is the money for the new stand coming from?

2 Why did Corney give LJ a 4YR CONTRACT in order for him to replace recent out going players for players with no job and no L1 experience?

3 Why did LJ sign a 4yr deal if he knew is position on team quality and tactics were going to be compromised. Was the 4yr deal a sweetener for short term issues?

I like LJ, and I am a big fan of Corney, but seeing LJ abandoning his footballing principles is soul destroying. I don't know where the money for the stand is coming from. The options are, Corney, a third party or the annual budget in that order with the last one being extremely unlikely. Also I can't totally discount lizards, there have been a few of those destroying our football clubs recently. I agree, betting we would not go down would have been a terrible gamble but who actually thought our transfer business in January would even slightly improve our already precarious league position? Improving the ground, debilitating the team, it doesn't stack up.

1 Where is the money for the new stand coming from?

£800k from Oldham MBC.

£750k from the Football Foundation.

Some of the Tarky proceeds.

Any leftover surplus from last season's FA Cup run.

The rest is less clear, although tenants such as a major supermarket and fast food franchise have been mentioned.

2 Why did Corney give LJ a 4YR CONTRACT in order for him to replace recent out going players for players with no job and no L1 experience?

LJ sold himself on his Dad's Yeovil success - he convinced Corney we could compete in the top half of the table with a shoestring budget.

3 Why did LJ sign a 4yr deal if he knew is position on team quality and tactics were going to be compromised.

He believes his own publicity.

Really ? That is a shocking waste of tax payers money.....

Not as shocking as what it would have been. OMBC sold the club land it had no right to sell. It took long enough to sort out for that to be the interest accrued. If OMBC hadn't given the club that money it would have meant the club would have taken that money, plus further interest, plus legal fees, plus probable damages without too much difficulty at all.

Not as shocking as what it would have been. OMBC sold the club land it had no right to sell. It took long enough to sort out for that to be the interest accrued. If OMBC hadn't given the club that money it would have meant the club would have taken that money, plus further interest, plus legal fees, plus probable damages without too much difficulty at all.

Confused by this... Have I missed something ?