Season Tickets

Season Tickets  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing or getting one for the first time/again?

• Yes & staying in same stand
    • Yes, staying in same stand but will upgrade to the new stand
    • Yes & moving to the RRE
    • No
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) and will stay in that stand
    • Yes, moving to RRE then upgrading to New Stand
    • Not sure yet
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) then upgrading to the new stand

Bought my 3 earlier too, the traffic warden just pulled up on his moped as i was leaving, can they park were they want because he just parked on the street

Yes, they can park in contravention to enforce in line with local authority rules. It's an exemption rather than a law, different places allow different things for schools, taxis, delivery companies. Surely nobody on owtb is in doubt any more? But maybe the club could request something like a few 30 minutes no return bays

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not renewing as I'm moving away - you can expect a promotion push next season

Surely not to watch Crawley, where the health expectancy is better ?

Edited by BP1960

Ordered it yesterday with zebra finance and was told il receive an email to agree to the terms and conditions, does anyone know how long this usually takes as I got a message with a pin on it straight away. Cheers

i got the email straight away

I provided my email but wasn't told thats how we would be recieving our T&C's off of Zebra. Checked my email (junk too) and cant see anything on or after last Tuesday, when we signed up, off of Zebra. Anyone else still waiting?

Not too concerned as we have a ticket stub to collect the new ticket and the guy took our bank details down so there should be some proof. Just interested to hear off others.

Unless I've missed them......not seen a single progress report on ST sales. I think we got several last season during the discount period.

Had the free ticket draw every 500 customers last year, probably the reason why.

Would be nice to have an update on sales though!

All those who used this Zebra Finance firm, could you answer me a few questions please?

1) How much are the monthly payments and for how many months? Also how much extra does is work out?

2) I've looked on their website and there are a few clubs available for an online purchase but not us so I'm presuming I can sort it all at the club ticket office?

3) When does/did the discount period end?

IIRC there are ten payments, it works out about £20-£30 more expensive, you can sort it out at the club and the discount period has ended

Thanks mate. Haven't had one for 3 seasons as I'd started to lose the faith but the new stand has brought that faith back and I can't bloody wait!