James Wesolowski

I'd avoid, based purely on the fact he calls himself "the Enforcer".

Anyone remember the last time we signed a young lad on loan who had a self penned nickname? Anthony "the Duke" Grant.

I rest my case...

Wasn't Grant, "The Judge?"

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Roberts, Ryan Lowe, Ian Evatt, Paddy Madden, Dave Syers, David Ball, Kevan Hurst, Adam McGurk, Billy Kee, John Mullins, Rhys Murphy, Conor Hourihane, Jason Banton, Jim McNulty, Nicky Adams, Danny Mayor, Danny Nardiello, Nicky Shorey, Danny Hollands, Wes Fogden, Andy Barcham, Darcy Blake, Matt Richards, Byron Harrison, Kevin Ellison, Darren Carter, Dan Woodards, Alan Gow, John Joe O'Toole, Joss Labadie.

Ha!

Awesome pal

I was going to reply saying plenty of top end L1 and borderline Championship players have dropped down to L2 recently....and there you go listing a bulk of them. Thank you Sir.

Mr Smoker: and just why do you think those above made their moves? 2 or 3 year deals on better money thats why.

The same as Wes.

Surely its not that hard to understand?

Gary Roberts, Ryan Lowe, Ian Evatt, Paddy Madden, Dave Syers, David Ball, Kevan Hurst, Adam McGurk, Billy Kee, John Mullins, Rhys Murphy, Conor Hourihane, Jason Banton, Jim McNulty, Nicky Adams, Danny Mayor, Danny Nardiello, Nicky Shorey, Danny Hollands, Wes Fogden, Andy Barcham, Darcy Blake, Matt Richards, Byron Harrison, Kevin Ellison, Darren Carter, Dan Woodards, Alan Gow, John Joe O'Toole, Joss Labadie.

Great list with some talented players on it.

Playing devils advocate however, I would venture the majority of those players were older and a contract or 2 further down the line.

Whilst understandable, it is a risk for Wes if he does have pretensions of furthering his career past league one level. That said, Grant Holt made the drop to the Shrews from Forest at a similar stage of his career - and that didn't turn out too badly!!

He is the exception rather than the rule however and at 27 I would hope he is also still keen on becoming the best footballer he can be, at the highest level he can play at!

Edited by whitey1980

letting wes go is a terrible decision in my eyes, we need to build a team over a few seasons with one or two additions to ever achieve a top 6 finish an yet last year we had a clearout then jan an now it's happened again.

Jonson is at fault here as its obvious to me he's making it up as he goes along

in my trade it's like giving a 16 yr old the tools an materials to build an extension... an leaving him to it

Ha!

Awesome pal

I was going to reply saying plenty of top end L1 and borderline Championship players have dropped down to L2 recently....and there you go listing a bulk of them. Thank you Sir.

Mr Smoker: and just why do you think those above made their moves? 2 or 3 year deals on better money thats why.

The same as Wes.

Surely its not that hard to understand?

Is Wes a good footballer yes or no? That is the basic question no matter how many others you or other idiots choose to quote! Do I need to give you a clue Sly?

I think that you need to get yourself a Girlfriend or A N Other!