Colchester v Latics highlights

The players work all pre-season and most days in training on defending... only to forget it all when the first game comes around - defence definitely looked shaky yesterday with Kusunga particularly uncomfortable in possession. Missing a leader at the back methinks.

It wont allow me to play it in Oz. Is it downloadable to post?

Extended highlights usually appear on YouTube by about Monday (they did for last season for home games any way).

Failing that you need to use an Ex-Pat Sheild/something to give your computer a UK IP address, so you can watch BBC stuff online.

Extended highlights usually appear on YouTube by about Monday (they did for last season for home games any way).

Failing that you need to use an Ex-Pat Sheild/something to give your computer a UK IP address, so you can watch BBC stuff online.

Trying to find a way in now. Watching GOS atm, the bore factor up to the action hasnt changed

A proxy? Awesome, cheers shire

A lot of promising signs from yesterday. I didn't think we were fantastic, but we managed to get two goals out of nothing which was pleasing to see. I expect to see a few teething problems on the opening day I did feel we were at times shaky at the back and a bit lethargic going forward. Dayton is very good when on the ball, but he needs to start offering an end product. He has a habbit of taking an extra few touches when a pass is on and at times yesterday he did that and a Colchester defender broke up the play. I was impressed with Colchester's number 9, he caused us problems all afternoon, this is what JCH needs to be doing a bit more using his strength and speed. I think we will get better when the players get to play together a bit more, maybe start with Philliskirk next week ahead of Dayton. The next few games certainly won't be easy.