The 2014/15 Prediction League Cup Thread

Stevie_J

Whilst I'm obviously disappointed I think the 4 points earned today could be very crucial in the "run for the money" in the league. Luck wasn't with the boys today but we go on and look towards Barnsley. I can't complain about the run, knocking both the current side in 2nd as well as being the first team to knock out the Champ in the cup. Frankly the amateur leagues should be stricken from the records as no-one took them seriously. It's all about the money and the professional leagues.

Good luck to Latics_Pete in the SF, there's some experience still in the cup and he may have to have the slice of good fortune again.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done astottie, and good luck for the semis.

In the 91st minute I was on 6 points, then that man Hayter (by name and nature) stuffed me up. Soooo close.

Well I will just have to concentrate on the league now.

Well done astottie, and good luck for the semis.

In the 91st minute I was on 6 points, then that man Hayter (by name and nature) stuffed me up. Soooo close.

Well I will just have to concentrate on the league now.

Fine margins. Until Hayter popped up, I was on nine points. Could have been so much worse for JoshOWTB.

We go again, the boys just need to keep focused on the prize.

If we do manage to make it to the semi final it would be nice to avoid Stevie as it looks like his name is on the cup this year.

I don't think there are any favourites. If you had to pick a favourite, it should be the players higher up the league table. If anything, we should be considered the long shot.

But we've got ourselves into the last four and we have a good opportunity but so have the other teams. There will be four good teams semi finals - or three plus disjointed, who was actually knocked out in the first round. It's going to be a tough ask for us all.

I don't think there are any favourites. If you had to pick a favourite, it should be the players higher up the league table. If anything, we should be considered the long shot.

But we've got ourselves into the last four and we have a good opportunity but so have the other teams. There will be four good teams semi finals - or three plus disjointed, who was actually knocked out in the first round. It's going to be a tough ask for us all.

And it was going so well