TRANSFER NEWS - ONE OUT!

I don't even remember him... Who is he? When did we sign him!

We got him as backup for Chubs. Think he only played one game which was against Preston in JPT.

Then he was loaned out to Charlton a couple of days later and we brought Kenny in.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Let's imagine the conversation..

LJ: We'd like to offer you a contract Jim/Bob/Alf/Fred

Jim/Bob/Alf/Fred: Thanks boss, you're a nice fellow and I'd like to play for you. I'd better just discuss it with the wife.

Next morning

Jim/Bob/Alf/Fred: Sorry Mr Johnson, The wife says she'll stick my bollocks in the soup blender if I sign for your lot. I'm off to Doncaster.

I've heard this.

I'd rather he go back.

Wow.

Signing Johnson until the end of the season, nevermind on an 18 or 30 month deal (his contract isn't going to expire in January is it?) would be excellent. I just hope that if the signing of Johnson was in the pipeline then the events of the past two days haven't scuppered it.

More bad news, now playing for a Championship club and we don't receive a penny.

To be fair, it sounds like they've signed him as backup. I expect that if we'd have signed him to a longer deal and demanded a fee they would have looked elsewhere and we'd be stuck paying a salary to a player we didn't actually want.

Three loanees gone back

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/loans-return-to-parent-clubs-2183169.aspx

and Brown officially returned, with what some might say was unfortunate/impeccable timing.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/connor-brown-returns-from-loan-2184002.aspx

Edited by astottie