The new stand floodlights

Didnt Preston complain about the bad lighting when we played them in the jpt ? Think Latics also mentioned they have had discussions with the league about the situation.

I'm sure I remember somebody on here saying we've been asked to improve them, but we are reluctant to do so given that the new stand will have new floodlights.

There was an issue mentioned by SC on an interview a while back that our lights weren't up to the job but wanted to avoid temporary addtional costs as we have new lights with the stand.

He clearly seems to have been unable to this.

I sit in the main stand lower. thanks to the new lights, I have been struggling with a migraine all day at work. THE LIGHTS ARE TOO LOW!!!!!

Some people....

He was making a fair point, migraine is nothing to make fun of, indeed the Latics H&S officer will have to examine the risks of these low floodlights to the the head and eyes.

Remember organisations have been take to court in the past over H&S problems such a high decibel loudspeaker noise impairing hearing.

Edited by BP1960

FFS They are temporary as someone has said. to overcome difficulties whilst new roof and lights gets sorted. Lets all get a candle and can moan about those. PS take your sunglasses.....

I raised a fair H&S point and people moan about it, ironically you have put yourself in the moaners category you complain about.

And how do you know if they are temporary? if there's no reaction from fans my bet is they will leave them as they are its a cheap option.

Edited by BP1960