Old Grey Mare - Away fan friendly?

Meeting a couple of Barnsley fans from work pre-match tomorrow. Not been in the Old Grey Mare for a while, just wondering if it's away fan friendly?

Do us a favour, keep them in there as we could be outnumbered at the match and I'll buy you a pint. Hehe

Cheers for the replies.

Strange situation, I work in Oldham, yet there are 3 Barnsley fans in my office, yet only 2 Latics :-)

They're all good lads, realistic fans like most of us. Nice to chat to them rather than the armchair City and Utd fans, as we are at least on the same wavelength.

I'm based in Leeds and work next to Huddersfield and Donny season ticket holders. It is nice to chat football with sensible grounded fans who hate the greedy league as much as us.

I live and work in Leeds as well trying to educate co-workers who follow Arsenal, Spurs and WBA on the finer points of real football. Struggling!

I work in Cheadle Hulme with a bloke from Leeds who is an "avid Arsenal fan". He was giving it out to all the kids in school who are United fans after Monday's game. He's seen them live once in his life, never been to Highbury or the Emirates. I don't waste my breath talking football with him.

Heard a bloke say the other day that he was a City fan who only goes when one of his corporate clients invites him.They may be able to get him a season ticket next season so he might get one and only use it to go to the 5 biggest games. Everything that is bad about Premier League's so called supporters of convenience.

I work in Cheadle Hulme with a bloke from Leeds who is an "avid Arsenal fan". He was giving it out to all the kids in school who are United fans after Monday's game. He's seen them live once in his life, never been to Highbury or the Emirates. I don't waste my breath talking football with him.

I think that we all hate 'teletext' premier league fans but I always make an exception for the 'supporter' of any team when they beat the scum

Where do you work mikey?

Lum Head 11-2 Bradshaw Hall.

Take that!

I do coach the football team, although that was slightly before my time.There were extenuating circumstances. I seem to remember that the teacher running the team had just been poached by the Billy Casper Academy in South Yorkshire taking Mr McTwat the P.E. teacher with him.

One Direction!

I'm based in Leeds and work next to Huddersfield and Donny season ticket holders. It is nice to chat football with sensible grounded fans who hate the greedy league as much as us.

I live and work in Leeds as well trying to educate co-workers who follow Arsenal, Spurs and WBA on the finer points of real football. Struggling!

I live and work in Leeds too. What a squad.

There are a lot of decent fans about, but the delusions of some of the Leeds fans are wild. The other week they played Ipswich who were 7th at the time Leeds were 15 points behind them in 16th. Radio Leeds was on and it said that Leeds were playing fellow promotion chasers Ipswich. I laughed and some Leeds fans couldn't understand what was funny about them being named promotion chasers and still honestly think they can make the play-offs. Their hatred for Man U considering they haven't been in the same competition for the best part of a generation is amusing too.

Anyway. Good to have so many Oldham boys in Leeds.

I live and work in Leeds too. What a squad.

There are a lot of decent fans about, but the delusions of some of the Leeds fans are wild. The other week they played Ipswich who were 7th at the time Leeds were 15 points behind them in 16th. Radio Leeds was on and it said that Leeds were playing fellow promotion chasers Ipswich. I laughed and some Leeds fans couldn't understand what was funny about them being named promotion chasers and still honestly think they can make the play-offs. Their hatred for Man U considering they haven't been in the same competition for the best part of a generation is amusing too.

Anyway. Good to have so many Oldham boys in Leeds.

I work in Leeds with a Hudders fan who is grounded and knows the level his team is at and the Leeds fan who still thinks they are a big club. Every week they are kicked off the park and badly done to by a referee who should have given them 2 penalties. Also Cellini is a good guy being unfairly treated by the FA because they hate Leeds.