Death threat sent to Darren Kelly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's a given! .. just sick of knobs harping on about Latics fans and their so called moral high ground blah blah blah. I'm still waiting for the press to say it's one of our fans, because the silence is deafening!

A small bit of snooping around the reported elements of this story and ones previously reported &looking at some of social media aspects provide strong indications as to who may be involved. I'd say there's a likelihood that the people involved have presented themselves as so called Latics fans previous to this.

Yeah that's a given! .. just sick of knobs harping on about Latics fans and their so called moral high ground blah blah blah. I'm still waiting for the press to say it's one of our fans, because the silence is deafening!

It will be Oldham fans, nobody else would care.

Edited by deyres42

A small bit of snooping around the reported elements of this story and ones previously reported &looking at some of social media aspects provide strong indications as to who may be involved. I'd say there's a likelihood that the people involved have presented themselves as so called Latics fans previous to this.

Yep. The age of the latest arrest ties up to someone I was expecting it to be....

Yep. The age of the latest arrest ties up to someone I was expecting it to be....

Alright Cagney & Lacey, turn it in....:grin:

Am i wrong in expecting it to be someone who had a military career, with a rather self-excagerrated media presence including Newsnight?

The "military career" was largely fantasy, joined up then sent home after 2 weeks in Afghanistan after, er, threatening to kill his battery sargeant...

Hold on... If its who I think it is, hasn't he featured on TV & in the national press supporting & aiding one of the UK's most notorious underworld boss?

Glass houses n all that?

If it is who we think it is, the point I knew Newsnight was on the slide was when I saw him being interviewed on it described as an army veteran, when even the most cursory of background checks would have revealed him to be a deranged right wing loon.