Players linked with us

Yea, a guy who failed at Scunthorpe is just what we need.

They appear to be better than us, check the league table for confirmation. Our outstanding performer in the last 2 games isn't good enough to get in Burton's side. They're in our division too. It's not like we've millions to chuck around is it.

They appear to be better than us, check the league table for confirmation. Our outstanding performer in the last 2 games isn't good enough to get in Burton's side. They're in our division too. It's not like we've millions to chuck around is it.

But we have only been allowed to borrow him, meaning he goes back to them most probably!

With Higdon and Henderson and Holt their clubs dont want them at all

His agents are suggesting Lincoln might be interested. They appear to be worse than us, check the league table for confirmation.

A plagiarist (look it up) as well as an idiot. Congratulations Sir.

Err I'm not sure who I plagiarized then Wozzer, it's already out there, not my fault you didn't see it before you posted. I'll take the idiot charge though, I must be to have the temerity, (look it up) to post anything on here and expect not to be abused.

Err I'm not sure who I plagiarized then Wozzer, it's already out there, not my fault you didn't see it before you posted. I'll take the idiot charge though, I must be to have the temerity, (look it up) to post anything on here and expect not to be abused.

Er me! Let's leave it there eh, no fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

That might have more to do with us actually employing a Manager who knows what he is doing-pity it was 5 months too late. Plus a Centrehalf!

That would be the 'great scheme of things'. I also look forward to giving the next owner my full support - if you find one.