Retro Latics gear

Got the short sleeved shirt off Toffs a year ago, be interesting to see if it's same quality seen as it's a hell of a lot cheaper..

Like the look of the jacket though

Its the exact same one, I should think - ScoreDraw supply Toffs and DW and SportsDirect with all the retro gear, if yours has a green score draw label on the back of your shirt it'll most probably be the same one.

Is it proper retro replicas or just SportsDirect modified versions?

Scoredraw stuff is pretty good. .got a 1966 England top a couple of years ago and it's going strong

Definitely like the 74.

Pity it is not in short sleeves.

Still it might work, Sav, is the sizing pretty standard? XXL about 46/48 Chest?

Cheers

Sizing is o.k. I'm a medium but like to buy a large for footy tops so I would think they are pretty spot on.

Jacket has arrived today quality seems decent has that retro feeling to it different from the track tops done last season.

What is the size like? Normal, slim fitting? The retro top Latics sold a couple of years ago were huge sizes

What is the size like? Normal, slim fitting? The retro top Latics sold a couple of years ago were huge sizes

Looks like same manufacturers as Toffs, I have a Meduim fits me but a tight fight. Where often not most footie shirt or tops are fairly loose and baggy on me.

Not tried the shirt on yet.