Heard today

That Dk is in bother because his dossier was a carbon copy of Roy Hodgsons paper to get the England job.. Don't shoot the messenger... Source has a well known wife that's wrapped up many a chip withe her charms...

Maybe Hodgson copied it from Kelly....

Sat just behind Roy Hodgson on the plane coming home from Sweden vs England in 1998. I copied the way he drinks a cup of tea. It's put me on another class micro-level, that's for sure.

I copied eating a banana like Ben Stokes, now my wife has hidden them.

Who gives a toss. I've copied example answers in an interview to get a job before now. Does that make me crap at my job? No it doesn't.

Does that make DK a cheat, in my eyes no. So long as we are playing well and he is making decent decisions like yesterday from what it sounds, then I don't see why people are after dicking this guy over.

His dossier or his cv? So he got the job because he's managed across Europe and England including Liverpool? And nobody noticed the flaws? BO maybe but not SC

Or was it a dossier on how to beat Germany and Brazil? Still you'd suspect something, you really would.

Well done DK. If you're going to plagiarise then go for the top

Love the ambition.

His dossier or his cv? So he got the job because he's managed across Europe and England including Liverpool? And nobody noticed the flaws? BO maybe but not SC

Or was it a dossier on how to beat Germany and Brazil? Still you'd suspect something, you really would.

Love the ambition.

I think that covers this one off.

Love the ambition.

This

Sat just behind Roy Hodgson on the plane coming home from Sweden vs England in 1998. I copied the way he drinks a cup of tea. It's put me on another class micro-level, that's for sure.

If you had copied his seating position, your class opportunities would have been limitless