Referees 2015/16

Boyeson in charge tomorrow night. Fishal says he was in charge for the Donny 2-2 last year, which means he is the bellend who felt lumping the ball upfield constituted an advantage, leading to Coppinger's last gasp equaliser.

Boyeson in charge tomorrow night. Fishal says he was in charge for the Donny 2-2 last year, which means he is the bellend who felt lumping the ball upfield constituted an advantage, leading to Coppinger's last gasp equaliser.

And denied us a penalty. And sent Mills off.

He has consistently been the worst referee at BP for a number of seasons.

Don't bring your reasoned arguments into a conversation about Boyeson. He deserves all the flack he gets. Awful referee.

Haha brilliant! But yes, terrible referee and that foul from Tyson on Rachubka was one of the most blatant fouls on a keeper to score a goal I've seen, even Tyson was shocked im sure!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I remember Kettle refereeing our game at Yeovil in Dickov's 1st season. It was a nothing game between two teams who were out of form and as good as safe but the most memorable bit of the game was the Yeovil fans slating him from beginning to end (even before he sent off one of their players) as they'd had many negative experiences of him in the past. Referees get too much stick in general, but refs like Kettle don't help their cause.

Unbelievable decision. Could cost Accrington in the shake up at the end of the season.

Didn't a ref do the same to us at the end of a game at Bradford, blowing for full-time just as (good) Mark Hughes (was it his debut?) put the ball in the net? I'm sure we won anyway so it didn't matter.

Didn't a ref do the same to us at the end of a game at Bradford, blowing for full-time just as (good) Mark Hughes (was it his debut?) put the ball in the net? I'm sure we won anyway so it didn't matter.

He was running clean through, we were 3-1 up. It was the referee who had the turban...