John Sheridan

please.....

I don't even give a :censored: if he doesn't get us up and we fester in this :censored: league for eternity - the football would be good and it would all feel very, very right...

We'd have soul..

He'd ban the Athletico's....

This would give me such an erection.

But not gonna happen sadly.

Somebody who can take us to a game like Rochdale, Blackpool, Wigan and have a united away end cheering on a likeable team. I want that feeling we briefly experienced when we were at our best under Johnson.

I don't think we need anything tactically radical with this bunch, we need somebody who can gee the support and the team under decent football, and the quality will shine through.

They looked leaderless, and certainly weren't playing for their manager.

The club needs a lift desperately on and off the pitch there is a cloud looming. I said when Kelly was appointed he was the wrong man at the wrong time. The club still have a chance to appoint a manager that will complement the new stand and improved squad to invigorate the support and return lapsed fans.

He'd be my number one choice.

The football at Plymouth was meant to be disappointing at the end but he saved them from relegation in year one, got them battling for the playoffs in year two and got them into the playoffs in year three. I'd certainly take that here. The only bad season he's had was relegating Chesterfield and even then he won them the JPT in the same season. I understand why we sacked him but his record of 6th, 8th and 8th when he was sacked has been followed by finishes a lot worse.

Like my passionate dislike for Phil Brown I am just as biased the other way when it comes to Shez, but he'd always get my backing and I doubt we could do much better realistically.

He'd be my number one choice.

The football at Plymouth was meant to be disappointing at the end but he saved them from relegation in year one, got them battling for the playoffs in year two and got them into the playoffs in year three. I'd certainly take that here. The only bad season he's had was relegating Chesterfield and even then he won them the JPT in the same season. I understand why we sacked him but his record of 6th, 8th and 8th when he was sacked has been followed by finishes a lot worse.

Like my passionate dislike for Phil Brown I am just as biased the other way when it comes to Shez, but he'd always get my backing and I doubt we could do much better realistically.

A manager who's been there, done it and has an affinity with the fans.

And doesn't have a job.

It's so much of a no brainer that it'll never happen.

Edited by HarryBosch

If we think we have a talented squad that needs the right motivation and leadership and not too much technical/tactical brilliance then it's Dowie surely. In reality it's Dunn for the season and beyond and I for one am ok with that, the guy has presence, pedigree and a reputation in the game. Come on Dunn, give us a season to remember now.