3 games 3 draws

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Finally accept' its 3 matches you Clown!

Id be more worrie if we were losing.

The sooner people realise that Kelly was sacked because he was out of his depth on and OFF the pitch & stop comparing him to Dunn the better.

It will come in time...

The table makes remarkable reading.

P10 W1 D7 L2.

There's teams in the playoffs who have lost 3.

It won't be long before Dunn sorts it, and some of those draws turn into wins. Like someone said elsewhere, it's the home form that's the issue. Drawing away from home is not a bad result.

We don't have Kelly at the helm so that's an improvement. Dunn is looking to bring players in and seems to have the budget to do so.

Higdon's a good signing and we need someone alongside him. I thought that would be Poleon but perhaps he's an impact player.

If Dunn could pull a rabbit out the hat by securing the likes of Chris Taylor on loan then I think we'll climb the table. Long shot so realistically another loanee using his contacts.

My only head scratcher is the signing of Eckersley who's sitting on the bench. Cover I know but if we are looking at Lafferty then why not loan out Mills to get that other striker in. Brandy? Fuller? Best? Best would be quality in this side....

I would have taken a point before the game, draw your away games & all that. But listening on Latics Player annoyed me, as I'm sure I heard them say that it looked like we were happy with a point with 15 minutes to go.

We've drawn 7 games already - would much prefer 3 wins, 4 defeats. Not only would it mean more points, surely it would be more exciting.

He's certainly upset you hasn't he?

What happened, pushed in front of you in the queue in Tesco?

No and he also hasn't shagged my misses as one of the more eloquent "fans" on Twitter has suggested. Or at least I don't think he has...

I have nothing against David Dunn has a person but we have once again appointed a nobody when it comes down to magegerial credentials, he has done little to convince me he's the one for the job, the football has been as dire as it was under his predecessor and I find it amazing he gets no criticism despite this?

I didn't agree with the appointment of Kelly and I don't agree with the appointment of Dunn and nothing since he was given the job has changed my mind. I made a comment last night that he was "thick as pig :censored:" yeah after a few sherberts but his interviews are more woeful than Kelly's and Im not comparing him to Kelly as someone has pointed out more the fact that for some bizarre reason he is getting away with serving up woefully negative football yet no one criticises him

Edited by JWhite101

No and he also hasn't shagged my misses as one of the more eloquent "fans" on Twitter has suggested. Or at least I don't think he has...

I have nothing against David Dunn has a person but we have once again appointed a nobody when it comes down to magegerial credentials, he has done little to convince me he's the one for the job, the football has been as dire as it was under his predecessor and I find it amazing he gets no criticism despite this?

I didn't agree with the appointment of Kelly and I don't agree with the appointment of Dunn and nothing since he was given the job has changed my mind. I made a comment last night that he was "thick as pig :censored:" yeah after a few sherberts but his interviews are more woeful than Kelly's and Im not comparing him to Kelly as someone has pointed out more the fact that for some bizarre reason he is getting away with serving up woefully negative football yet no one criticises him

I was underwhelmed with his appointment. He's done little to convince me otherwise. It's far too early to get on his case though. It was probably too early to get on Kelly's case but there were obviously extenuating circumstances. Can't become the norm.

He's not immune to criticsm but we can't be calling for his head yet.

Fuller is undoubtedly quality but I'm not sure I want him.

Our line-up would be Fulton (on-loan), Higdon (on-loan), Yeates (short-term contract), Fuller (presumably short-term contract), Burn (on-loan), Jones (contract runs out end of the season), Croft (contract runs out), Wilson (contract runs out) under Dunn (interim).

What harm is it going to do to our youngsters and does this bode well for us long-term?

You're talking 3 games ... 3 games he's undefeated in. He hasn't had the luxury of a pre-season to instil tactics and for his recruitment to gel.

Yes he's inexperienced but he's brought in a higher calibre of player so far both on the pitch and training with the team before signing.

I'm a lot more confident than having Kelly in charge. In an ideal world Corney should have recruited experience straight after Johnson. He didn't so we're playing catch up with what we have at our disposal. Dunn was at the club and has better connections and networking than any of the other coaches without us blowing more on managers but using that budget to strengthen the team.

If we haven't won one game by Christmas then I'll start to question Dunn. I'm prepared to give him more time than that fraud in Kelly....and he was a fraud!

Fuller is undoubtedly quality but I'm not sure I want him.

Our line-up would be Fulton (on-loan), Higdon (on-loan), Yeates (short-term contract), Fuller (presumably short-term contract), Burn (on-loan), Jones (contract runs out end of the season), Croft (contract runs out), Wilson (contract runs out) under Dunn (interim).

What harm is it going to do to our youngsters and does this bode well for us long-term?

We're a very poor team in a battle already, I'll take anybody who can help us win games even if that's just in the short term.

He and his team have brought in two players who have made a big difference to the side and they've shown flexibility with selection and tactics, not a bad start, a little patience required.

Like Kelly did with Cassidy but sadly we never got the chance to see how that might have played out.

The appointment of both Kelly and Dunn are cheap options with huge risk. I hope for the best but fear the worst.

Deyeres is correct.

Taking into consideration the opponents in the three games Dunn has managed so far, the results have been pretty respectable.

From the sounds of it, the second 135 minutes have been better than the first 135 minutes of his tenure. His signings have been promising too.

Too early to side either way, but there is case for optimism as strongly as there is for pessimism...

Burton, Walsall, Gillingham, Bury and Rochdale as the top 5 tells you that any team can have a decent run in this league.

Deyeres is correct.

Taking into consideration the opponents in the three games Dunn has managed so far, the results have been pretty respectable.

From the sounds of it, the second 135 minutes have been better than the first 135 minutes of his tenure. His signings have been promising too.

Too early to side either way, but there is case for optimism as strongly as there is for pessimism...

Burton, Walsall, Gillingham, Bury and Rochdale as the top 5 tells you that any team can have a decent run in this league.

Holy :censored:! A bit of positivity. That didn't hurt did it :)