Signings

Hopefully they'll both make a positive impact in the next month. Good luck to them.

If both Brandy and Fuller come in too we'll have a very big squad. Not a bad thing of course, as long as it's affordable.

Unless Mills is injured for a month this raises question marks over his future. But surely this is now the end for Connor Brown as he is 4th choice right back and 3rd choice left back.

You can view it however you want but we're 10 games in and have used 25 players, with 3 more that are likely to feature in the coming weeks. And we all commended the continuity from the year before...

Two months in and the only continuity we have at the club now is around Gordon, Roy, Dean Holden, Connor Brown and 1-1 draws....

Hopefully they'll both make a positive impact in the next month. Good luck to them.

If both Brandy and Fuller come in too we'll have a very big squad. Not a bad thing of course, as long as it's affordable.

Unless Mills is injured for a month this raises question marks over his future. But surely this is now the end for Connor Brown as he is 4th choice right back and 3rd choice left back.

Both on one month loans, Connor Brown has played pretty much every game, how does this make him 3rd/4th choice?

Both on one month loans, Connor Brown has played pretty much every game, how does this make him 3rd/4th choice?

Dieng is playing right back ahead of him, Eckersley's been brought in primarily as a right back and now Dummigan has come in. Mills and Lafferty at left back ahead of him.

I even forgot that Brian Wilson's still here! I'd put Brown ahead of him but how the hell have we ended up with 5 right backs in our squad!

Dieng is playing right back ahead of him, Eckersley's been brought in primarily as a right back and now Dummigan has come in. Mills and Lafferty at left back ahead of him.

I even forgot that Brian Wilson's still here! I'd put Brown ahead of him but how the hell have we ended up with 5 right backs in our squad!

Plus O'Connell who played RB for one game... surely the plan is to ship Brian Wilson off soon, I'd guess he'd be on a moderate wage and, barring a disaster, he ain't gonna play. Edited by josh_latics