New CB

Lafferty

Croft

Kelly

Fulton

Jones

Fuller/Stankevicius

Poleon

I'd start Dieng at CB rather than draft another loanee in but I doubt Dunn will.

I'd also stick Coleman in over Cornell - let too many in, get dropped. SImple & consistent.

I'd also start Winchester ahead of Croft and maybe go 4-3-3 ish with Poleon and WInchester more advanced slightly off Fuller/Stan.

No doubt he'll shoehorn The Reluctant Footballer in there somewhere too...

Can't see how Croft can justify a space. In his last two spells at the club we've won 14 league games out of 56 with him in the side, not to mention he does hardly anything of merit.

Forget that POTS the other year - that team were as incompetent as it gets. I don't think he's good enough for this level.

I was wondering if given the run of form we were giving up on this thread. All I have to say is don't play Connor Brown. Please don't play Connor Brown. If I find out whist having my pint in the Rifle Range that Connor Brown is starting I will be tempted to go home. Please don't play Connor Brown.

I was wondering if given the run of form we were giving up on this thread. All I have to say is don't play Connor Brown. Please don't play Connor Brown. If I find out whist having my pint in the Rifle Range that Connor Brown is starting I will be tempted to go home. Please don't play Connor Brown.

Despite already having a ticket I would contemplate the same.

If anyone has a skybet account you can apply for free tickets to Saturday's game, don't know how many are available but I just had an email saying I was successful. You get 2 tickets.

Edit - Seems the closing date for entries was Sunday 11th.

Edited by PlayItLivo

If anyone has a skybet account you can apply for free tickets to Saturday's game, don't know how many are available but I just had an email saying I was successful. You get 2 tickets.

I got two too. Was looking at aways but wild horses wouldn't drag me to Swindon on a Tuesday night at the moment.

It's a game where we could murder them or get murdered!!!

If we lose tomorrow then a season that promised so much will be as good as over apart from perhaps a relegation struggle.

When was the last time we murdered any team other than Dale?

Notts County in the JPT a couple of year back, Cov at home last season?

Its very rare and even rarer against teams who are nailed on top 6, I'm afraid I fear a drubbing Saturday.

If we lose tomorrow then a season that promised so much will be as good as over apart from perhaps a relegation struggle.

Season over in mid October if we lose to an expensively assembled Sheffield United side???

Ok then.

Season over in mid October if we lose to an expensively assembled Sheffield United side???

Ok then.

I think the majority feel our seasons already over, only the potential of a decent run in the FA Cup and the inevitable battle to avoid relegation left to cheer now.

Sad, but true.

Edited by yarddog73

I think the majority feel our seasons already over, only the potential of a decent run in the FA Cup and the inevitable battle to avoid relegation left to cheer now.

Sad, but true.

And it probably is. But you've got to have hope otherwise what's the point?!

Ok then.

Sad, but true.

And it probably is. But you've got to have hope otherwise what's the point?!

Edited by HarryBosch

Ok then.

If we lose to Sheffield Utd we'll be 14 points from the play offs and could be 17 points off top two after 13 games.

We would have to go on a monumental run the likes of which we haven't seen for more than 20 years just to play catch up.

I'd say our season is over with a loss tomorrow!!

If we lose to Sheffield Utd we'll be 14 points from the play offs and could be 17 points off top two after 13 games.

We would have to go on a monumental run the likes of which we haven't seen for more than 20 years just to play catch up.

I'd say our season is over with a loss tomorrow!!

It'd be 12 points from the play offs at most with 33 games left to play. Far from over.