Gaming Thread

After having my 360 for 6 months i have finally decided to go gold with my membership. Only play pro evo and call of duty online, but have a couple of demos downloaded that can also be played on live. Any users on here?

I'm on mate. Play quite a few games but mainly Pro Evo 6. My gamer tag is ste1987

add me as davegtt is you want a crack at Pro Evo anytime :)

Dave

p.s. still got to give you a game yet Ste.

You do dave!!

XBox decided to pack in last time just as i was starting it up. S**t itself when i knew i was playing you! :wink:

If i'm ever online when your on pro evo just send us the game invite and i'll have you a few.

Not suprised, your actually still infront of me in the rankings although Ive improved my online ability the last week so reckon Im ready for the challenge now. Will keep an eye out for you coming online. Need to play Carl again as I wasnt exactly on form last time lol

Not suprised, your actually still infront of me in the rankings although Ive improved my online ability the last week so reckon Im ready for the challenge now. Will keep an eye out for you coming online. Need to play Carl again as I wasnt exactly on form last time lol

On form on the lager i heard :wink:

• 2 months later...
I do a bit of online gaming on the PC, Unreal Tournament, CounterStrike, OFP, Ghost Recon.

Was in some decent clans a while back, [RM] and TAW

And i bet you wear thick rimmed glasses and a shirt and tie whilst you play!

Get yourself some baggy shorts, Converse trainers and a band t-shirt and then you may be deemed good enough to play on the Xbox live!

Ive got it but never go online!

• 6 months later...
I use XBOX Live everyday.

I play Pro Evo, Gears and Texas Hold 'Em the most. If I could goad enough interest we could get a little OWTB Pro Evo tournament set up.

My GT is: Oldham Going Up (Or if you're American Old-HAM)

Is that the most recent pro evo? I think it's been a major let down, especially online, it lags like mad. Overall the game seems rushed. Its so bad I prefer Fifa 08!!

Our Gamertag OAFC 2006

Is that the most recent pro evo? I think it's been a major let down, especially online, it lags like mad. Overall the game seems rushed. Its so bad I prefer Fifa 08!!

Our Gamertag OAFC 2006

RITCHIE 8 is mine.

Play FIFA (Latics obviously) and COD4 mostly.

PES was a massive let down this year.

Aye, I stopped playing PES around November, it's terrible this year.

I too have turned to FIFA, which is surprisingly awesome this time around.

Add me guys if you want a FIFA08 challenge....my name is : Mr Thornham.

This might seem a daft question, but how do you get your FIFA08 skill level up ??

Need the answer too. I'm not bad at it, not brilliant either but think I should be higher than a level 1 skill level now!

I use XBOX Live everyday.

I play Pro Evo, Gears and Texas Hold 'Em the most. If I could goad enough interest we could get a little OWTB Pro Evo tournament set up.

My GT is: Oldham Going Up (Or if you're American Old-HAM)

You're not the "Oldham Going Up" on pesfan.com are you?

My gamertag thingy is - surprisingly - TwentySixBlack. If they manage to bring out a playable Pro Evo, you'll be able to easily beat me.

Add me guys if you want a FIFA08 challenge....my name is : Mr Thornham.

This might seem a daft question, but how do you get your FIFA08 skill level up ??

Just play and preferably win loads of games, the more games you play the more skill points you get more points =better skill level the games do have to be ranked though I think. Me and my brother are skill level 28 but I havent been on it for a while hes constantly sat on his fat arse playing Call of Duty.