Lee Johnson...

Lee Johnson again?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would your preference be from the below?

• Sack Dunn and bring back Johnson
    • Give Dunn until the end of the season
    • Sack Dunn and bring someone else in

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go off what he did at Oldham not Barnsley

What did he do at Oldham? Not a great deal...

Would you take any other manager who'd lost 10 on the bounce elsewhere if they didn't have previous with Oldham?

You want rid of a manager who currently has a better record

What has Lee Johnson done this year to earn the Oldham job?

We are above Barnsley in the league and they are in the midst of their worst run for 20 yrs.

I thought it was worse run since 1959 or something like that I think I read it somewhere this week.

To be fair the poll would be better if it was just a simple if Lee Johnson gets sacked should we bring him in or not?

Could be our manager buy time we play them. Although I do doubt it and find it highly unlikely.

Would I have him back?

100% yes

Edited by Aarondo Westy

Johnson suited this club down to the ground.

His results at Barnsley should bear little significance to his credentials here.

Nevertheless, Dunn is now boss and deserves time.

Johnson didn't appear to realise we were a good fit for him though their is no guarantee this is going to be another Keith Hill scenario if he comes back here.

His results at Barnsley should bear little significance to his credentials here.

Why not? Based off this season Lee Johnson is not qualified to manage Oldham Athletic.

This is a results business so why would you appoint a manager who has lost the last 10 games?

Short memories on here. The natives were definitely getting restless near the end of LJs spell here as manager as our form had dropped & still hasn't returned. The same thing seems to have happened in his current role. Maybe it isn't a coincidence.

Why not? Based off this season Lee Johnson is not qualified to manage Oldham Athletic.

This is a results business so why would you appoint a manager who has lost the last 10 games?

Short memories on here. The natives were definitely getting restless near the end of LJs spell here as manager as our form had dropped & still hasn't returned. The same thing seems to have happened in his current role. Maybe it isn't a coincidence.

The moaners can't make their minds up, want rid of a bloke for not winning every game whilst wanting a bloke back who is now seriously damaged goods.