Lee Johnson...

Lee Johnson again?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would your preference be from the below?

• Sack Dunn and bring back Johnson
    • Give Dunn until the end of the season
    • Sack Dunn and bring someone else in

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Theres no differance management wise, but we lost Dunn the player so are probably worse off.

LJ turned out a physical team today, something he never did here. I think Barnsley will rapidly move up the table, their loanees looked very good.

Edited by BP1960

LJ turned out a physical team today, something he never did here. I think Barnsley will rapidly move up the table, their loanees looked very good.

As with the team under him whilst he was here, he knew we can't deal with physical teams. Easy tactic to work out for him.

£5 to playershare if he is still Barnsley boss after the last game of the season.

As with the team under him whilst he was here, he knew we can't deal with physical teams. Easy tactic to work out for him.

£5 to playershare if he is still Barnsley boss after the last game of the season.

They'll go from strength-to-strength now.

I posted before this match that their board probably saw this as a pivotal fixture, given how easy we are to beat at BP, so now they've stopped the rut they'll get better and better. They're too good-a-team to be near the bottom.

Just suggesting they were physical misses the point.

They ran the channels very well and pulled their wide players very wide. That created the space for their inside runners off the knock downs. Kelly was subsequently fighting fires all over the midfield on a pitch they stretched to the limit.

It helps when you have a wide player like Hammill to take advantage, but I have no idea how they have lost 8 league games in a row.

I would suggest that LJ musn't have been paying quite as much attention to other opposition - and they must hate playing at Oakwell for many of the reasons suggested for ourselves at BP!!

Edited by whitey1980

I posted before this match that their board probably saw this as a pivotal fixture, given how easy we are to beat at BP, so now they've stopped the rut they'll get better and better. They're too good-a-team to be near the bottom.

Luckily for us they list again. We really are a gimme at the moment.

Bottom of League 1 in my newspaper.

I thought he'd turned it around after beating us, but then they lost and scraped a draw at home.

They've got a good squad, on paper. You'd have to question the manager. He hasn't pulled up any trees. He actually sowed the seeds of our demise. He failed to get Barnsley in the play-offs and now they're bottom and having a total mare.

Johnson is very lucky to still be in a job. He's clearly not the legend he thinks he is.