Attendances

I would if I lived nearby. I don't v think we were that terrible in the second half, even entertaining for short periods with Fulton getting on the ball.

We actually have the players to be a top half side and entertaining to watch but the mentality and the way we set up is so wrong.

Have we got the players though? Not so sure.

Wait to see Tuesday's.

£5 or not who would pay to watch

that :censored:e.

The five pound offer could be a winner or a major og on behalf of the club. If the team turn out another abysmal performance then you get people leaving with the thought that they wont pay even a fiver again nevermind £22

Have we got the players though? Not so sure.

A lot better players than we've got would struggle in the formation we're playing.

For what it's worth, I think we do have the players - they just need to be played in a system where they can be at their best.

I don't know if this will format correctly, but according to an anorak on WSC we have the 78th 'best' attendance in the top 8 divisions.

Edit - didn't format at all.

Link:

http://www.wsc.co.uk/forum-index/27-football/1136635-top-seven-tiers-ordered-by-attendance

Edited by jsslatic