Players not paid?

Okay I agree our staff not being paid is a non story, so much so its been the headline on the back of the local rag all week, its a non story to those of you who now see the way the club is run as the norm, probably the same people who accept finishing 15th in League 1 as success, just because I expect more than you doesn't mean its the norm.

Turn that frown upside down.

Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said a couple of replies further down from that post - it wasn't meant as an attack on the trust and apologies if it was taken that way - rather some of the ways the funds have been used by the club. The Latvian who never even made the bench and Ricardo Fuller this season - he has brought absolutely nothing to the side whilst another playershare man is firing them in for Crawley. Just thoroughly :censored:ed off with it from all sides this season (the football and club not the trust)!

Hello, I didn't take it that way honest, just conscious I had missed answering your question.

Think we are all a peeded off...hope we can raise a bit of festive spirit at Millwall match, well if it's alcohol mulled wine then I might be a gonner by kick off time..haha

As a suggestion maybe Playershare could concentrate on Youths contracts, and providing funds to allow Youths to be given FT contracts.

Whilst I do not know, I understood that contracts not being offered to the Successful trophy winning youth team was down to funds and a quota/limited number offered contracts, and not neccesarily on abiility. If it was down to TP and in his view despite winning they were deemed not to meet the qaulity standard that is adifferent mater and to me acceptable even if I did not agreee, but at least a fotball decision. but if it was purely money/quota then I ffel that is a good use of playershare money. It also slightly overcomes the issue of playershare moeny being invested and the club not neccearily the team benfits if that players is sold for a profit.

Is there any leeways where PLayershare "profit" is ring fenced for sqaud funds?

Could that be looked into?

Thanks[/quote

Yes sure...li will put the suggestion forward to the playershare committee tba]