Players not paid?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else are you looking for?

If, as the BBC report, it's happened for the last 3 months, it's understandable that people may have questions to ask. "How much in the :censored: are you?", "Why is has this happened for 3 months now?" and "Are you seeking someone to buy the club?" are 3 that a journo may choose to ask.

If, as the BBC report, it's happened for the last 3 months, it's understandable that people may have questions to ask. "How much in the :censored: are you?", "Why is has this happened for 3 months now?" and "Are you seeking someone to buy the club?" are 3 that a journo may choose to ask.

Imagine the blind panic if they told the truth.

What if they have mortgages payments (or other bills) that are due on 1st and have been late for the last three months. Wouldn't blame anyone for being disgruntled with it.

It was the leak I was referring to, the players would obviously be concerned, although if late for the last 3 months I expect they will have budgeted for the delay this time.

Edited by BP1960

Maybe not 100% aligned to this thread, but I've been paying into the player share scheme for some time now. Does that not entitle me and the rest who do so some form of explanation as to where our money goes? An answer would be appreciated, or I'll maybe have to consider my continued contribution.

Maybe not 100% aligned to this thread, but I've been paying into the player share scheme for some time now. Does that not entitle me and the rest who do so some form of explanation as to where our money goes? An answer would be appreciated, or I'll maybe have to consider my continued contribution.

Hello Lincoln, I can confirm that the playershare funds so far this season, has been used to sign on a player called Ricardo Fuller and not fund the players wages.

We thank everyone for helping bring players to the club over the last few years.

Any further questions please post on here or PM me

thanks

Hello Lincoln, I can confirm that the playershare funds so far this season, has been used to sign on a player called Ricardo Fuller and not fund the players wages.

We thank everyone for helping bring players to the club over the last few years.

thanks

I had no idea signing on fees still existed.

Whats the Trusts position on this then? Isn't part of the point of the whole Trust and the appointed fan on the board to safeguard against such things, finding out third hand from The Sun newspaper hardly smacks of transparency.

Dear Yarddog, the trust have issued a statement on our official site. It's short but I can assure you does not depreciate how important we are taking this matter on board

By Simon Brooke December 1, 2015 0 Comments

Read More →

Trust Statement: Wages

The news that the wages have been delayed is obviously disappointing, more than anyone for the staff and players involved.

The club have assured us that this is a temporary cash flow situation and should be resolved within the next 48 hours. We are continuing to work closely with the club to monitor the situation.

Actually agree Harry, the board have put this out there to let us know the low attendances have contributed to the players not being paid on time. This is the board telling us we are going to sell players in January and also to let us know we can't afford to sack Dunn!!

thanks

Are PlayerShare subscribers entitled to ask Ricardo to put in a shift?

thanks

And how many goals have we had in return for this investment? Or games for that matter?? Latvian Eddie was as worthwhile a use of funds