Presuming he wants to stay how can the main man turn the atmosphere round?

Truth about the stand (and the major :censored: ups) and what a mess we are in money wise? It might be grim but we'd know the script. It could possibly build a siege mentality.

Sack Dunn and bring in another new manager? I believe Dunn's wages are so low he'd rather not sack him.

Come out explain the plan, promise to back Dunn in January? That would add some positive vibes as no one is expecting money to be spent.

Just can't see this being turned around even from one or two wins on the bounce. I'm not one of these dicks who expect the club to tell us the details of everything but people are turning their backs on the club very quickly and like I've never known it. I think we need to know what the plan is from Corney otherwise people will just presume its the relegation thats looking more certain and more broken promises. A tasty 3rd round draw could have just spiked some interest. Seasons over now bar a wet fart of an attempt to stay up.

Edited by Clifford

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would trust anything this man says? Add to that his judgement in appointing absolute clowns as our manager and his luck has finally ran out, it will take a monumental effort to turn the mood around, can't see him making any sort of statement he doesn't care enough to show any sort of remorse for the appalling way the club has treated its customers this past year.

We have been in a scrap before many times. We have always stayed up and to be honest I have never really felt we would go down including the season Lee Johnson saved us last min.

Saying this something has changed and not for the good.

What is happening on the pitch is a massive reflection on the way the club has made decsions in the year 2015. Its quite possible that we could be bottom on xmas day.

After trying to sign a rapist.

Being useless at appointing managers.

Selling season tickets to fans knowing the new stand was never going to be ready.

Paying wages late and thats happened 3 months in a row apprantly.

Filling the squad with short term loans and deals.

Its a recipe for disaster and the club can not blame anyone but themselves.

They don't though everyone from the electricity company to the fans have been blamed. Whist the club have a feel sorry for us attitude.

We are where we are because we are run like a part time club.

After trying to sign a rapist.

Being useless at appointing managers.

Selling season tickets to fans knowing the new stand was never going to be ready.

Paying wages late and thats happened 3 months in a row apprantly.

Filling the squad with short term loans and deals.

Its a recipe for disaster and the club can not blame anyone but themselves.

We are where we are because we are run like a part time club.

We are a part time club to the owners. Their main interest is the North Stand with its functions-and they are crap at organising even that

he has constantly done everything on the cheap- eventually you run out of luck.

he hasn't, he'll do allright in the end.

Only thing he's done on the cheap is appoint the last couple of managers, even with that he's backed Dunn with about 50 loan players and short term.

Everything else has been done on a budget of 4000 home fans.

Only thing he's done on the cheap is appoint the last couple of managers, even with that he's backed Dunn with about 50 loan players and short term.

He might be budgeting for 2,000 fans soon.

How many did we have when he arrived?

give over

At the start of the season if I had been a Latics director I would probably have budgeted for 7500 crowd at each of the barnsley and sheffield games. I would have been a total of about 6500 out.....6500 @ £22 is about £140,000

If the club has made the same wrong assumptions it would be a significant business problem. I suspect they have.....and I would not blame them for it

At the start of the season if I had been a Latics director I would probably have budgeted for 7500 crowd at each of the barnsley and sheffield games. I would have been a total of about 6500 out.....6500 @ £22 is about £140,000

If the club has made the same wrong assumptions it would be a significant business problem. I suspect they have.....and I would not blame them for it

7500 for Barnsley at home? :censored:ing hell you're that thick you could get a gig running the club.

6433 at BP for Barnsley game 1st March 2015.... Does not seem unreasonable to have expected Barnsley to be doing better than in March and increasing that attendance from 21 weeks previously. I doubt anybody predicted they would come on the back of 8 straight defeats