Intresting

Mills was injured.....we covered this one severak times!

Trust me if Lafferty hadn't got crocked Mills wouldn't be getting a look in and probably on form rightly so, lets see if the players I named weeks ago are still involved in January, I doubt it.

Going back to Dunns 8 signings, what does it matter if they are loans? Are we going to start paying transfer fees for permanent signings in January,I doubt that as well.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is having a go at recruitment then he has to be having a go at Anthony Gee and Barry Owen...all the talk in the summer was that Kelly hadn't really got any contacts and players were being brought in by the aforementioned Chuckle Brothers.

However, for Dunn to say all that then give his mate Eckersley another month is laughable. We await this re-shaped squad...he will live or die by it...although for me, he doesn't get away with buying himself until the end of January through that...come Colchester 4.45pm there better be some improvement or the tipping point will be passed for those being patient.

What has Eckersley done wrong? he did ok in the 2 games I saw, his attitude and determination have been fine. I would prefer him to B Wilson or Mills.

Edited by BP1960

They are loans though most people will give him an actual transfer window! The previous signings have been :censored: & some of his loans have been :censored:!

Maybe give him chance to bring in a permanent signing first.

Winchester is soft as :censored: by the way so he may have a point. We have threads on this subject going back years

I'm not sure he dropped Coleman because he was soft

Mills was injured.....we covered this one severak times!

Quite.

And Philiskirk's winning challenges percentage must be omly about 25%

You have to remember Palmer that the relentless negativity of some here is an appetite which seems to consume them.

Trust me if Lafferty hadn't got crocked Mills wouldn't be getting a look in and probably on form rightly so, lets see if the players I named weeks ago are still involved in January, I doubt it.

Going back to Dunns 8 signings, what does it matter if they are loans? Are we going to start paying transfer fees for permanent signings in January,I doubt that as well.

If Lafferty was fit he would be ahead of Mills?

More than likely as Lafferty is the better of the 2 & has shown far better form this season in a blue shirt?

I'm not quite sure how this to relates to you saying Mills wasn't injured and was training with the youth as punishment from 'hard man' Dunn?

Why hasnt Dunn's 'mate' Eckersley replaced Mills for an extended period?

The team has been losing constantly so every one of them could be replaced. They are not very good

Coleman will be here in January.

Mills may be replaced as his form isn't the best. That still has absolutely :censored: all to do with anything you said about him dropping to youth.

Winchester may go in January (I very highly doubt it) but considering the current manager doesn't pick him and he has massive fitness issues maybe. A few managers not just Dunn had similar issues with him even LJ did so not a giant leap to say a player who hasn't been involved for the majority of the season won't be involved in 2 weeks time

What has Eckersley done wrong? he did ok in the 2 gamess I saw, his attitude and determination have been fine. I would prefer him to B Wilson or Mills.

Part of the :censored:ed up defence vs Southend. Gave the ball away in the midfield for one of their goals. Generally feel he is another weak player we don't need on our books.

Quite.

And Philiskirk's winning challenges percentage must be omly about 25%

You have to remember Palmer that the relentless negativity of some here is an appetite which seems to consume them.

Why would my negative comments about the man and his tactics change? I know your waiting for the day that it may change but your as deluded as he is, keep happy clapping while the clown takes us down. My post may be more positive when there is something positive to discuss. So far theres been zilch and its only gonna get worse.

Part of the :censored:ed up defence vs Southend. Gave the ball away in the midfield for one of their goals. Generally feel he is another weak player we don't need on our books.

Didnt James Wison play in that game and many other losses?

So would go some way to confirming my conversation with DD last Saturday in which he would retain 6 of the current squad but only sign 2, the guy who questioned this conversation took place step forward and apologise?

I did say to DD i have run a lot of teams, when i took over some teams i knew who i wanted to keep and who i wanted to get rid of, i would have never have publicly said the overall team is lacking in both attitude & skill, this leaves to a poisinous dressing room & instead of pulling together which we need at present, they will just go through the motions, which we cannot have especially over a busy xmas period, Mourihino is the perfect example for me of the dressing room.

going through the motions.

It would be a remarkble achievement to keep us up this season taking into account the evaluation of the squad by DD, so what should our policy be going forward in terms of buying players & getting loan players?

So lets judge him on his own recruitment, Fuller, Vassell, Eckersley, Fulton, Rasulo all been pulling up trees haven't they Higdon and Lafferty have been average and Dummingan a success. This guy really does have his head stuck up his arse. Whose fault next week the tea lady?

Higdon has scored 5 goals where would we be without them...Lafferty was a great addition and is better than this division and Dummingan has been our best player!

Eckersley came unfit and hasn't had a proper run yet the rest haven't been great but all will have cost almost nowt and can be ditched in January.

It's difficult to recruit outside the window and he had to create competition in the squad. The team is powderpuff and needs a bit of steel and determination that hopefully will arrive come January.

Dunn is not blameless but at the end of the day he can only go with the players he has and so far they haven't been anywhere near good enough.

It's funny how people see things I don't disagree about Eckersley but reading the above (and your description of Burn yesterday for that matter) you could quite easily be describing Dieng. A player some on here think is destined for greatness!

Edited by palmer1

Higdon has scored 5 goals where would we be without them...Lafferty was a great addition and is better than this division and Dummingan has been our best player!

Eckersley came unfit and hasn't had a proper run yet the rest haven't been great but all will have cost almost nowt and can be ditched in January.

It's difficult to recruit outside the window and he had to create competition in the squad. The team is powderpuff and needs a bit of steel and determination that hopefully will arrive come January.

Dunn is not blameless but at the end of the day he can only go with the players he has and so far they haven't been anywhere near good enough.

Well we can't get much lower...

It's funny how people see things I don't disagree about Eckersley but reading the above (and your description of Burn yesterday for that matter) you could quite easily be describing Dieng. A player some on here think is destined for greatness!

Still can't get over my opinion I see!!!

Made me chuckle yesterday when you made a similar judgement about Burn the only man I know with a turning circle of an oil tanker, no pace and can't jump 2 foot off the ground, but its all about opinions.

I never mentioned you mate. There are others on here who are clueless as well...

Yeah, you're writng about Burn & seem to have taken a point someone else made about Burn are trying to make it your own there sunshine? I would ask you to back your opinion up but everyone knows you don't do that. Maybe you could when rehashing someone else's? Any other game other than Doncaster where a young kid made an error come to mind?

Edited by palmer1

I never mentioned you mate. There are others on here who are clueless as well...

Yeah, you're writng about Burn & seem to have taken a point someone else made about Burn are trying to make it your own there sunshine? I would ask you to back your opinion up but everyone knows you don't do that. Maybe you could when rehashing someone else's? Any other game other than Doncaster where a young kid made an error come to mind?

Dieng wont make it but Burn will !!! Haha you talk some :censored:e.

Dieng wont make it but Burn will !!! Haha you talk some :censored:e.

Looking foolish again....you must be used to it I suppose.

They have both made it! One could possibly play at a higher level than the other. With one being at a top championship club now & the other unable to hold down a place in league 1 under 3 different managers. I will let you figure out which one is which...take your time numb nuts!

I'd bet good money Burn would still be being picked ahead of Dieng right now if it wasnt for his long term injury.

You tell me why Dieng will play at higher level than Burn & I will maybe see your point of view & change my mind...

Que the sounds of :censored:ing silence!

Edited by palmer1

, Well, I've not said that about Dieng but anyway...Also, he is contracted so not as easy to move on if we wanted to.

Looking foolish again....you must be used to it I suppose.

They have both made it! One could possibly play at a higher level than the other. With one being at a top championship club now & the other unable to hold down a place in league 1 under 3 different managers. I will let you figure out which one is which...take your time numb nuts!

I'd bet good money Burn would still be being picked ahead of Dieng right now if it wasnt for his long term injury.

You tell me why Dieng will play at higher level than Burn & I will maybe see your point of view & change my mind...

Que the sounds of :censored:ing silence!

Burn may be at a top Championship but he is a million miles away from being a Championship player, when we signed him on loan I was straight onto the phone to one of my best mates who follows Boro home and away - he had never heard of him. Plenty of players come through the ranks at Championship clubs never to be heard of again.

Burn may be at a top Championship but he is a million miles away from being a Championship player, when we signed him on loan I was straight onto the phone to one of my best mates who follows Boro home and away - he had never heard of him. Plenty of players come through the ranks at Championship clubs never to be heard of again.

So again its someone else's opinion?

Burn captained the Boro U21s who won the league & Cup last season. He'd never heard of him!?

Boro are known for producing kids. I'd say although nothing is guarenteed the captain of a very successful youth side at that club given its track record has a great chance if making it at a better level than ours currently.

Edited by palmer1