Been n' Dunn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temporary manager for the first time when the club had crumbled after Johnson, and then assistant to a man nobody considered fit to manage the club, then assistant to a bloke who never got a transfer window?

'Major reason'? Give over. I'd recommend you to look upwards...

Edited by NewBlue

Temporary manager for the first time when the club had crumbled after Johnson, and then assistant to a man nobody considered fit to manage the club, then assistant to a bloke who never got a transfer window?

'Major reason'? Give over. I'd refer you to look upwards...

To be fair if you was assistant to the last two managers, we would be no worse of only saying.

• 3 weeks later...

I see he's on SoccerAM this morning...(don't worry I was just flicking through, not actually watching it)

Anyone brave enough to watch it caught anything he's had to say?

Interesting actually, said he wasn't expecting the sack. Was called in to see Corney and had drawn up his list of target players he wanted to discuss with SC.....he was asked to "take a seat" and the rest is history!

No hard feelings, very grateful for the management opportunity at 36 but felt he could have been given a transfer window

Conceded that he didn't win enough games to keep the job and probably should have kept playing for longer

As always, spoke well and comes across as a very decent bloke.....not especially charismatic though