Vassell/Edmundson

After watching the same defenders cost us points week in week out why wouldn't either of these two be worth a chance, I know some will argue that it may be too much for them but lets face it we have so called seasoned pro's effectively relegating us through individual errors, what have we got to lose? Renshaw must also be pushing for a start at the moment.

Edmundson was on the bench for Droylsden today. Vassell,despite being 1 of the 2 DD would have kept can't get a game, and Renshaw will play in the FA youth cup tie here next Wednesday so we won't see him at Shrewsbury.

Edited by BP1960

Edmundson was on the bench for Droylsden today. Vassell,despite being 1 of the 2 DD would have kept can't get a game, and Renshaw will play in the FA youth cup tie here next Wednesday so we won't see him at Shrewsbury.

was edmundson not on our bench?

I always worry about blooding youngsters in a side scrapping for relegation, I think we've ruined quite a few prospects down the years trying this.

Indeed not a good idea it can be very counter productive & stifle their progression.

They probably won't be youngsters anymore if we wait until we're top of the league to chuck them in.....

Where?

"I've looked at results this season and a lot of games have been lost by the odd goal. I understand people's frustration and I'm working really hard to bring players in because we need a striker and a left-sided centre-half. - See more at: https://www.clubcall.com/bury/john-sheridan-sets-survival-target-after-bury-add-to-oldham-1797276.html?#sthash.amemD8bo.dpuf

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/bury/john-sheridan-sets-survival-target-after-bury-add-to-oldham-1797276.html?"