• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just over 1400 is the away allocation at Fleetwood. We'll sell it out, given the importance of the game.

£23 to stand is extortionate, but given I'd rather have terracing than seating I'm not going to complain too much.

Edited by NewBlue

We wont sell out 1400, last year was a novelty new ground for lots of Latics fans, lucky if we sell 1000.

Just over 1400 is the away allocation at Fleetwood. We'll sell it out, given the importance of the game.

£23 to stand is extortionate, but given I'd rather have terracing than seating I'm not going to complain too much.

We took over 1100 to Blackpool on a cold Tuesday night, if the weather's decent we will sell out no danger.

Let's hope there's nothing on it and we take 500...

Guest nonaenever

We only have 3 games before the Fleetwood one - so nothing will be sorted by then - it is a huge game - we need to pack the place out and sing the boys to victory!

It'll be worth every penny if it's as good as last season.

As long as I'm not slip sliding my way through grotton again, having to turn round going up to Lydgate, slaloming through Mossley and shutting my eyes as we bobsleigh past the station in Greenfield.

Think somebody posted on here after the game last season that the club won't sell those 'tickets' again.

Fleetwood have history of this, as Droylsden fans exclusively had that corner section a few years back for a 400/500 strong following.

Not right at non-league level but for £23 a pop it's a disgrace.

According to a member of their ticket office team, "We no longer use the flat standing section in the away section of the ground so all away tickets are for seating or covered standing terrace."

I can see that statement being put to the test when both us and Blackpool play them, given the capacity of their terrace.