IF these injuries are bad.....

How do we set up for the rest of the season??

Do we recall Murphy??

Coleman

Dummigan

Gerrard

Dieng

Holmes Dennis

Croft

Kelly

Tuohy

Forte

Main

Cassidy

or bring Murphy back and go 3 upfront?

Or Mills left midfield and Forte upfront?

Might need to play Main on the right or left of midfield if Shez feels Tuohy is too lightweight...?

Are any more of the kids ready?

Edited by HarryBosch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Wilson?

Picked up a knock. Hopefully his and Winchester's injuries aren't long-lasting. Jones played on after his injury, so hopefully that's a good sign.

We should have the players to fill in, with Croft/Brown/Mills all capable and Murphy to potentially return. My worry would be the state of the bench if those players are starting.

Any news on Poleon/Holloway injuries?

I would've already brought Murphy back. As for Tuohy, he could be like when Neal Trotman got thrown in...sometimes, you get these kids thrown in and they just take straight away. Heard a lot of positives about him so I'm not overly worried about him starting on Saturday. Ironically, would be more worried with Croft starting than him!

Picked up a knock. Hopefully his and Winchester's injuries aren't long-lasting. Jones played on after his injury, so hopefully that's a good sign.

We should have the players to fill in, with Croft/Brown/Mills all capable and Murphy to potentially return. My worry would be the state of the bench if those players are starting.

Holloway had a picture with my mates lad last Thursday and said he isn't expecting to play again this season.

Murphy would probably tell us to get :censored:ed and rightly so.

Rightly so? Behave, will you. He's our player and we pay his wages. If he does that...fine him. I remember when people cried about the Man City lad Albert Rusnak spitting his dummy out. He got slated, yet you're saying it's ok for one of our players to do it. Strange logic.

Rightly so? Behave, will you. He's our player and we pay his wages. If he does that...fine him. I remember when people cried about the Man City lad Albert Rusnak spitting his dummy out. He got slated, yet you're saying it's ok for one of our players to do it. Strange logic.

He's got no future here, if I were him I wouldn't be rushing back given where Wimbledon are.

No denying these injuries are worrying, we've zero cover at centre half if both Wilson's are out for any length of time, also if we're in the position where we're relying on Brown and Croft then we're in deep trouble, they've had hardly any game time apart from anything else.

Also there is no way Murphy will come back, he won't even be asked to, he's been shipped out twice this season already so he's not exactly high up in the pecking order.

No denying these injuries are worrying, we've zero cover at centre half if both Wilson's are out for any length of time, also if we're in the position where we're relying on Brown and Croft then we're in deep trouble, they've had hardly any game time apart from anything else.

Also there is no way Murphy will come back, he won't even be asked to, he's been shipped out twice this season already so he's not exactly high up in the pecking order.

And yet he's scored more *goals than any of our players this season...and we might struggle to fill a bench on Saturday...

Costs nothing to bring him back.

* awaits the comment that they were League Two goals, as though they don't count to his tally...

Is it? He's been :censored:e for 6 months. Might be better if he was injured.

And yet he's scored more *goals than any of our players this season...and we might struggle to fill a bench on Saturday...

Costs nothing to bring him back.

* awaits the comment that they were League Two goals, as though they don't count to his tally...

You won't hear that comment from me, he shouldn't have gone in the first place.

It's ridiculous he's out on loan, never said anything different.

You won't hear that comment from me, he shouldn't have gone in the first place.

It's ridiculous he's out on loan, never said anything different.

The most ridiculous loan was the one when Dunn sent him out right on the back of his best two performances for us....

It was Brian Wilson who was injured. Why do you class Croft and Brown as capable-capable of what?

Interestingly...this situation now gives us an early insight into next season. No loanees allowed out of the transfer windows...you play with what you've got and that's it.

4 points we need (in my mind...) Blackpool won't get 7pts to get above us from their 4 games. Getting them have just become a little more trickier now but I'm not worried at present.

Interestingly...this situation now gives us an early insight into next season. No loanees allowed out of the transfer windows...you play with what you've got and that's it.

4 points we need (in my mind...) Blackpool won't get 7pts to get above us from their 4 games. Getting them have just become a little more trickier now but I'm not worried at present.

Would you worry after Fleetwood beat us on Saturday?

It was Brian Wilson who was injured. Why do you class Croft and Brown as capable-capable of what?

In his post match interview, Shez said that James Wilson had injured his ankle and would have come off if we'd had any substitutions left.

Capable of performing in League One. Okay, they've spent the majority of the season on the bench for a reason, but they've both played a good amount of games at this level, so they're obviously capable.

It's a numbers game now.

Injuries have made the squad wafer thin in the space of an hour last night.

Murphy should be recalled.

It seems alright having games in hand, but it shows there can be consequences.