Poleon's Miss

Sidney's is still worse, on the basis that he could still have smoked a fag and then finished it.

Is that the one where he ran clear from a corner after the other teams (can't remember who) goalkeeper had gone up, and despite, being the fastest player on the pitch decided to roll it from the half way line and it embarrassingly came to halt in the 6 yard box? Thank Christ we'd already won the game

Is that the one where he ran clear from a corner after the other teams (can't remember who) goalkeeper had gone up, and despite, being the fastest player on the pitch decided to roll it from the half way line and it embarrassingly came to halt in the 6 yard box? Thank Christ we'd already won the game

Yes.

Compare them.http://www.skysports.com/football/millwall-vs-oldham/340617

If Forte had scored we were back in the game.

Due to the queues at the Away ticket office, I didn't get in the ground until ten past three and missed the first goal. From the highlights it seems that the sky cameraman must have been in the line behind me... Edited by TheBigDog

Due to the queues at the Away ticket office, I didn't get in the ground until ten past three and missed the first goal. From the highlights it seems that the sky cameraman must have been in the line behind me...

It was the same as Barnsley's opener.

Corner. Statues. Goal.