Latics v Coventry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it. The sun was shining, we were already safe, I'd had a few Sunday beers and I knew I didn't have to go back until August. Result and performance were irrelevant today. Massive few months.

Agree completely

They where loud all game...

It obviously depends where you sit because I didn't hear a thing from the Athleticos all game although I could see they weren't just sat silently.

Chaddy End has been the loudest it's been in years this season...bloody acoustics

Edited by palmer1

Shez has been brilliant since his return but why bring on old, little and overweight Croft to replace Dieng? Why not young, big and physically fit Edmundson?

For the game, a costly error imho.

Forte's young daughter will play for England Ladies one day!

If the effort wasn't there for the last 2 games then that really says a lot about a large chunk of this squad. Mission accomplished 2 games ago so :censored: the fans who went hoping to see us carry some momentum forward, it's early holiday time.

For a small club/budget we need players who give it all in every game, chase every lost cause and have some pride in their performance.

Going off Shez's post match interview there could be a bit of a clear out. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Shez has been brilliant since his return but why bring on old, little and overweight Croft to replace Dieng? Why not young, big and physically fit Edmundson?

For the game, a costly error imho.

Forte's young daughter will play for England Ladies one day!

Showed some fine touches, though think it's his son, rather than daughter , appreciating the hair, heard forte speaking to someone about him after the game