Latics v Coventry

Attacking line up.

#OAFC TEAM NEWS: Coleman, Dummigan, J.Wilson, Gerrard, B.Wilson, Dieng, Kelly, Winchester, Forte, Poleon, Main.

#OAFC SUBS: Cornell, Brown, Mills, Croft, Jones, Cassidy, Edmundson.

Edited by opinions4u

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the performance for the fans that Kelly promised?.......awful end to an awful season.

Most were half hearted, it could be said there was nothing to play for, but it was the same for Coventry yet their players put the effort in.

Same old story on corners at both ends, hopeless.

I can see a lot of these players gone, Shez wont stand for lack of desire in any game.

Meh.

We stayed up, in January I'd have taken two losses in our final two games if it meant we were staying up.

Win, lose or draw it's irrelevant really, we've achieved what we needed to.

On to next season.

Maybe so but that was an insult to the paying fans. Total disinterest apart from maybe Kelly, Dieng, Gerrard & B Wilson, the rest were on holiday.

Winchester was on another planet and our goal threat was Zero! Shez will not stand for performances like that in two games he said wanted to win for the fans.

I can see big changes in the summer and a fair few of these players will be on their way!!!