Know the score Fundraiser Sat 28th May

I am having difficulties, copying and pasting info for this up and coming event. So I will type in the links, I'm on my lunch so I wont be able to check in until later - thanks

https//www.facebook.com/TrustOldham/

Edited, because yes, if was crap at posting links..doh. Thanks to Blueheart the correct link is now below

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/end-of-season-dinner/

Added from today's chronicle article 12.05.16

Campaign for score board

Date published: 12 May 2016

THE Know the Score campaign, run in conjunction with Trust Oldham, is now £8,000 away from reaching the initial target to get a scoreboard installed for next season.

The overall target is a revised £26,000, of which just over £18,000 has been raised so far.

The fundraising campaign currently has a competition running to win a

season ticket for 2016-17 for only £5, meanwhile Trust Oldham are selling tickets for their annual dinner on Saturday, May 28.

Tickets for the dinner are priced at £35 each, for a three-course meal devised by Simon Wood at an event that will feature special Athletic guests.

Edited by underdog

Don't forget if you have nothing planned bank holiday weekend and you want some food prepped by master chef himself and some entertainment, come on down to boundary park.

The event Is in aid of the scoreboard fund and we are so close to the target.

Your support is much appreciated. Tickets can be purchased see above first post on how to book online.

Cheers

What's happened to that Magic in May thing?

We were hoping to celebrate when we won the second division title by bringing in some key players from the match but we just could quite pull it off....so we have arrange this event and decide to do it as a score board fundraiser instead.

We still have the magic via the magicians on the night

That reminds me that I owe Westy a drink as he was the closet at guessing what it was.

Edited by underdog

We were hoping to celebrate when we won the second division title 25 years ago in May, by bringing in some key players from the match but we just could quite pull it off....so we have arrange this event and decide to do it as a score board fundraiser instead.

That reminds me that I owe Westy a drink as he was the closet at guessing what it was.

I will try and find out shireblue...tba

Bin it....run it till we have sufficient funds for a big screen even if it takes until 2017/18....can't see the point of a bog standard scoreboard....times have moved on!!!

We were hoping to celebrate when we won the second division title by bringing in some key players from the match but we just could quite pull it off....so we have arrange this event and decide to do it as a score board fundraiser instead.

Westy was the closet?

Six days to go.....we are soooooo close to the target, every little helps and thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

A Joint effort between the club, trust and fans!

OAFC and Trust Oldham are working together with Latics fans on a plan to raise a revised total of £26,000 to improve match-day experience through Fan Funding. With the contributions of OAFC supporters around the world, we hope to raise enough money to buy and install a scoreboard, so we can #‎knowthescore at all times and to bring pre-match entertainment, in-game replays and fan interaction to every game, as well as generating advertising revenue to reinvest in the club.

https://www.tifosy.com//bring-matchdays-to-life-with-a-big

Oldham Athletic AFC - #KNOWTHESCORE

This is the official video for the Oldham Athletic AFC #KnowTheScore campaign. This crowdfunding campaign aims at raising funds to install a new big

YOUTUBE.COM

Edited by underdog

Is anyone behind this prepared to show exactly what we'd get for £26k or for any of the higher targets?

I don't see the point of giving money when I don't know if we'll get a one line matrix scoreboard or a 20 foot full video screen?