Oldham fans at Euro 2016

Good number of Oldham fans myself included will be heading out to France. Most WatchIng games, some just to the bars & Fanzones.

Just wishing all a safe, enjoyable trip out there look forward to the various Oafc flags at different games.

I'd send all 2500 with banning orders over,supply any with army experience with guns & promise any suicidal ones 25k to their families if they blow themselves up in middle of Russian firm.

Mental that their next game is in Lille & that's where English&Welsh have been told to stay.And not ONE of those apes has been arrested. French police crowd control is pathetic.Can only assume CRS actually want it to go off. Be safe everyone out there

A lot of those Russians look sort of like soldiers on a rampage. I wouldn't put it past being an arm of foreign policy.

wouldn't be difficult as they have a conscription army don't they? so anyone who's 20+ has probably been drafted to fight in one or another of their conflicts.

wouldn't be difficult as they have a conscription army don't they? so anyone who's 20+ has probably been drafted to fight in one or another of their conflicts.

I think they use superior regular units for real fighting. They have conscription in Peru too but I wouldn't fancy their average 25 year old carrying off that sort of thing. Edited by leeslover