Bring back some 'old school' chants?

We got Kelly from Walsall I think... And he'd made his name at Chester.... A bit of a lower league plodder who Royle gambled on after Tony Henry had left and before Nick Henry came of age. He was captain for the one season I think.

Another lower league plodder was from Chester was Andy Holden, who turned out - injuries aside to be a quality signing. Certainly an improvement on Peter Skipper or Aaron Callaghan.

We got Kelly from Walsall I think... And he'd made his name at Chester.... A bit of a lower league plodder who Royle gambled on after Tony Henry had left and before Nick Henry came of age. He was captain for the one season I think.

Another lower league plodder was from Chester was Andy Holden, who turned out - injuries aside to be a quality signing. Certainly an improvement on Peter Skipper or Aaron Callaghan.

I think Kelly went to Walsall after us, I think he joined from Swindon.

Holden was a no-nonsense row z, man & ball but definitely take the man kind of defender. If it was not for his injuries we may have never signed Jobbo because Joe loved him.

I think Kelly went to Walsall after us, I think he joined from Swindon.

Holden was a no-nonsense row z, man & ball but definitely take the man kind of defender. If it was not for his injuries we may have never signed Jobbo because Joe loved him.

Always remember Andy Holden being as hard as nails. Certainly enjoyed watching him play.

It's the first chant with his name pronounced correctly.. For that alone it's a goer

Going off Latics player it's pronounced 'Farnay'. But then again if we follow that logic it's Reckford, McKinley and Josh Low.