Changes Nothing

We can't deny there have been/possibly still are big problems in the background. However, all we want is team that wins regularly,brings some success and plays with style and commitment. We appear to have a very committed team of players many of whom know their way round a football pitch. If they continue to gel we may have a team that gives us more good days than we have become accustomed to.

The opening post from a bystander this season has to be a wind up.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Corney has made plenty of mistakes in his time here. I'm sure he'll admit that himself.

Having recently spoken to a friend of Sheridan's Dad at a birthday party, he told me it was as simple as his mate at Notts County asked him to go there and offered to better his salary and by the time we'd offered him a bigger wage it was all signed off for him there. So we can hardly blame Corney for that.

Just enjoy the positivity and get behind the team and the club or don't bother and sit on your arse at home watching City or Utd. Either way, don't come on here spoiling everyone else's buzz with your crap.

Corney has made plenty of mistakes in his time here. I'm sure he'll admit that himself.

Having recently spoken to a friend of Sheridan's Dad at a birthday party, he told me it was as simple as his mate at Notts County asked him to go there and offered to better his salary and by the time we'd offered him a bigger wage it was all signed off for him there. So we can hardly blame Corney for that.

Just enjoy the positivity and get behind the team and the club or don't bother and sit on your arse at home watching City or Utd. Either way, don't come on here spoiling everyone else's buzz with your crap.

Which was obvious to anyone with half a brain at the time.

Bull:censored:.

I recently spoke to a freind of Shez's dad at a party and he told me Shez moved on because he told SC which players he wanted to retain from the squad and identified some key targets to add to his squad, but they all went elsewhere.

Then his mate offered him a job with more money and the opportunity to actually buy players.

He also said that Shez would not publicly comment as he had to sign a secrecy agreement in order to be realeased from the remaing two years of his contract.

Not sure if I've :censored:ed him over there, but the bull:censored: post above made me bite.

Of course, I could have just guessed all this or completely made it up.

Alledgedly.

I recently spoke to a freind of Shez's dad at a party and he told me Shez moved on because he told SC which players he wanted to retain from the squad and identified some key targets to add to his squad, but they all went elsewhere.

Then his mate offered him a job with more money and the opportunity to actually buy players.

He also said that Shez would not publicly comment as he had to sign a secrecy agreement in order to be realeased from the remaing two years of his contract.

Not sure if I've :censored:ed him over there, but the bull:censored: post above made me bite.

Of course, I could have just guessed all this or completely made it up.

Alledgedly.

So you say its bull:censored: and then repeat that he eventually left for a job with his mate for more money....

I'm glad we let most of the squad leave. There was maybe one or two I would have liked to have kept.

I'm amazed that people here thought ANY of last years squad were indispensable

The point being made was that he didn't leave because we were days from bankruptcy as was peddled by many at the time. THAT was bull:censored:.

We could just say those with half a brain were wrong on this occasion.

It's not a slight on yourself, hell I've posted dozens of stuff I wished I hadn't in the past.

But it was obvious we weren't on the verge of bankruptcy as Sheridan had agreed a longer deal and was ready to go, he obviously just didn't like the plan that Corney favoured for clearing the decks and of course was offered more money.

The real killer in this - Sheridan went for more money - and I don't blame him.

So you say its bull:censored: and then repeat that he eventually left for a job with his mate for more money....

I'm glad we let most of the squad leave. There was maybe one or two I would have liked to have kept.

I'm amazed that people here thought ANY of last years squad were indispensable

The point being made was that he didn't leave because we were days from bankruptcy as was peddled by many at the time. THAT was bull:censored:.

There is nothing left to say, I've said it all above. I get you've got a job to do. But you're trying to link my post to stuff I don't even say.

Stop using my posts to do your job.

But it was obvious we weren't on the verge of bankruptcy as Sheridan had agreed a longer deal and was ready to go, he obviously just didn't like the plan that Corney favoured for clearing the decks and of course was offered more money.

The real killer in this - Sheridan went for more money - and I don't blame him.

You are assuming Shez knew what SC plan was. Which is what you should expect and I can see why most would also assume it. However did Shez know? was Shez effectively communicated to?

You are assuming Shez knew what SC plan was. Which is what you should expect and I can see why most would also assume it. However did Shez know? was Shez effectively communicated to?

Shez did know.

Corney and the board refused to pay the money wanted by Wycombe/Doncaster for Holloway and Main which led to frustration from Shez, leading to his exit.

It's all in the past, we've had a decent start, can we now let this thread burn, please?

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Shez did know.

Corney and the board refused to pay the money wanted by Wycombe/Doncaster for Holloway and Main which led to frustration from Shez, leading to his exit.

It's all in the past, we've had a decent start, can we now let this thread burn, please?

OK....it matters not to me. I will leave you with this, Shez likes it at Latics, so was he made to feel he should stay?

Shez did know.

Wrong. Shez didn't want to sign Holloway.

It will sink. This is just dead cat bounce inspired by my short temper and the spin doctor doing his job.

The only person with a short temper in here is you sweetheart.

You cried bull:censored: and jumped on a post by someone else (not me)

All I did was say it was obvious we weren't heading for bankruptcy.... which we weren't.

I'm not spinning anything, far from it, I take things at face value and comment based on that until I see evidence to the contrary.

Its the doom merchants that have been spinning like crazy since the end of last season, with hearsay, lies and half truths.

And with that I'm done with this brain dead thread (that rhymes)

Edited by kowenicki

The only person with a short temper in here is you sweetheart.

You cried bull:censored: and jumped on a post by someone else (not me)

All I did was say it was obvious we weren't heading for bankruptcy.... which we weren't.

I'm not spinning anything, far from it, I take things at face value and comment based on that until I see evidence to the contrary.

Its the doom merchants that have been spinning like crazy since the end of last season, with hearsay, lies and half truths.

And with that I'm done with this brain dead thread (that rhymes)

I said my short temper. I suspect you know that and, like I said about 15mins ago, are using my posts to do your job and linking me to things I didn't say.

I do not believe you could actually be as thick as you are making yourself look.