Freddie Ladapo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not arguing with your selection choice but we have to remember that 5 of the starting line up from the Carlisle game have to start on Saturday. Given the defence poor performance I would suggest the forwards will stay as is.

Burgess, Croft, MacKay, Banks, Dunne? Erwin will certainly come back in, he's been superb.

Not a chance Banks will start on Saturday. It's not happening for Flynn at the moment but he is twice the player Banks is and to say he's a foot shorter he is actually better in the air.

Croft didn't start last night so the best he can hope for is the bench, if retaining five from last night's starting eleven is the rule then it will be

Burgess

Dunne

Flynn

Mackay

Ladapo

Not a chance Banks will start on Saturday. It's not happening for Flynn at the moment but he is twice the player Banks is and to say he's a foot shorter he is actually better in the air.

Croft didn't start last night so the best he can hope for is the bench, if retaining five from last night's starting eleven is the rule then it will be

Burgess

Dunne

Flynn

Mackay

Ladapo

Since Croft played wont he count as one of the 5?

I don't think we have complied with the rule yet. Only 4 players who started the Bradford game started the Carlisle game, so we need 5 who started last night to start on Saturday. That's my understanding of the rule anyway.

I don't think we have complied with the rule yet. Only 4 players who started the Bradford game started the Carlisle game, so we need 5 who started last night to start on Saturday. That's my understanding of the rule anyway.

Is the correct answer. Someone further up the thread made a good guess as to who those 5 will be.

Edited by AlanGrovesFanClub