Freddie Ladapo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad about asking a question, club related on a forum?

Why you feel the need to jump on every post I make is sad in itself, if everything I post grips your :censored: so much use the block facility, simple.

I'm sure you are sincere - but you seem to have bad luck when it comes to thinking

How many times have you seen him play then ? If you was really impressed when u did William hill has him at 100/1 for hat trick. Lump on !

A grand total of 0 times...that's never stopped me betting on things before! That's why the bookie always wins...

Edited by Blue_Guru

Played well tonight. Had one ruled out for offside, put himself about a bit and soon as he received the ball he looked towards goal. Faded second half which is to be expected, but their CB still couldn't catch him.

Looks like we will have decent competition with strikers for once with Ladapo, Erwin, Osei and Mckay (& Cassidy).

Guest nonaenever

To be fair, I thought Osei's performance eclipsed his. Why not start them both on Saturday ? Give Erwin and McKay a rest - they have both run their socks off and would benefit from a rest.

To be fair, I thought Osei's performance eclipsed his. Why not start them both on Saturday ? Give Erwin and McKay a rest - they have both run their socks off and would benefit from a rest.

Not arguing with your selection choice but we have to remember that 5 of the starting line up from the Carlisle game have to start on Saturday. Given the defence poor performance I would suggest the forwards will stay as is.