GMR tonight

I'm going with Frankie Bunn for the mystery player.

It is

Just having a listen it's pretty much telling us what we know. We all know it's a :censored: state of affairs.

The only thing that maybe of note is that Keegan has said their has been people come forward trying to buy the club but have been rebuked.

Oh it's this geezer again........

Edited by GlossopLatic

It is

Just having a listen it's pretty much telling us what we know. We all know it's a :censored: state of affairs.

The only thing that maybe of note is that Keegan has said their has been people come forward trying to buy the club but have been rebuked.

Oh it's this geezer again........

I think I'll take the prospective buyers with a pinch of salt.

They seem to disappear as quickly as they appear, if they were really serious they'd be around for a bit.

Did anyone think to have someone from the club or the trust on to balance it out a bit? Totally pointless.

Thought the same.

And who really cares if we've pissed Rochdale off?

Fingers crossed it'll click on the pitch soon, then all this goes away...until our next bad run.

Although Mike Keegan was fairly forthright in his opinions he was also chosing his words carefully.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like he knows more about the situation than he was prepared to reveal on the radio.

It was intruiging that he mentioned that potential buyers had met resistance when attempting to carry out due dilligence.

Some strange views from one of the callers, suggesting the best way forward would be to 'do a Chester' and disolve the club and form a new one. I know things are bad but they're not that bad yet!

Thought the same.

And who really cares if we've pissed Rochdale off?

Fingers crossed it'll click on the pitch soon, then all this goes away...until our next bad run.

EFL Seem to care that we have pissed Rochdale off.....transfer embargo being the evidence

Although Mike Keegan was fairly forthright in his opinions he was also chosing his words carefully.

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like he knows more about the situation than he was prepared to reveal on the radio.

It was intruiging that he mentioned that potential buyers had met resistance when attempting to carry out due dilligence.

Some strange views from one of the callers, suggesting the best way forward would be to 'do a Chester' and disolve the club and form a new one. I know things are bad but they're not that bad yet!

Was that oafc0000? Said he was from Warrington, talked absolute :censored:e - seems to fit......

I think I'll take the prospective buyers with a pinch of salt.

They seem to disappear as quickly as they appear, if they were really serious they'd be around for a bit.

Probably after inspecting the club closely they can see deeper problems. Something is clearly putting people off buying the club right now whether it's Corney, Blitz the price or something else. Mike Keegan has clearly alluded to it here. Edited by GlossopLatic

EFL Seem to care that we have pissed Rochdale off.....transfer embargo being the evidence

The EFL care that we haven't paid them the money.

The radio programme seemed to be having a go at Corney for saying Rochdale leaked the story. That's the bit I, for one, don't care about..

The EFL care that we haven't paid them the money.

The radio programme seemed to be having a go at Corney for saying Rochdale leaked the story. That's the bit I, for one, don't care about..

The EFL know that we owe Dale because Dale told them because we pissed them off and we now have a transfer embargo. I for one care about that

Probably after inspecting the club closely they can see deeper problems. Something is clearly putting people off buying the club right now whether it's Corney, Blitz the price or something else. Mike Keegan has clearly illuded to it here.

That is where I have an issue. Hardly any are getting past first base, and not looking closely, they give up at the first hurdle.

There isn't journalist in the land that doesn't allude to knowing more when they don't necessarily. That's not to say he might not have more info.

A scenario where a prospective buyer phones a journo, the buyer would have a vested interest to put a spin on it.

And why go to a jornalist 5 mins after trying to buy somewhere. Because they want to create a clamour for their bid, and put pressure on the owner to reduce their price.

Mike Newton did the same, to us, and then the repeated the same modus operandi at Port Vale. He totally pushed his bid via the media.

None have offered proof of funds, in my view.

Edited by singe