New Banner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan Lincoln away was about as embarrassing as it gets, taken the piss out of by Lincoln :censored:ing City. Sheff Utd on Boxing Day a couple of year ago saw around 1000 make the trip, they will be lucky if 500 make the trip this time around, even the hardcore are jacking it in and that's the biggest worry for me as we are generally a little more entertaining away, how are this precious lot going to cope with over 20,000 at Sheff Utd giving them :censored: for 90 minute's.

Guest nonaenever

even the hardcore are jacking it in and that's the biggest worry

Correct yarddog - exactly what I wrote in the letter to Mark Moisley/Simon Corney and the Trust. This time, something is different; it's the first time I have ever experienced "dyed in the wool" fans turning their backs on the club. In previous times of strife, the hardcore have galvanised (e.g. shaking buckets at Eastlands, City v Arsenal - raised around £10k!) - but now, when your most loyal fans are throwing in the towel it is a very worrying indicator indeed.

Any banner needs to be something to get the attention of the media to put pressure on Robbo and the players. They are a complete and utter embarrassment to us as fans and they deserve public humiliation.

More than willing to contribute if it's a good one with a strong message and big enough.

Put pressure on robbo and players? are people still not opening their eyes. THE PRESSURE SHOULD BE ON THE BOARD Edited by Danbright12

Correct yarddog - exactly what I wrote in the letter to Mark Moisley/Simon Corney and the Trust. This time, something is different; it's the first time I have ever experienced "dyed in the wool" fans turning their backs on the club. In previous times of strife, the hardcore have galvanised (e.g. shaking buckets at Eastlands, City v Arsenal - raised around £10k!) - but now, when your most loyal fans are throwing in the towel it is a very worrying indicator indeed.

That is why your softening of approach towards SC and aiming at the manager is losing you support. We have done all that before, so nobody wants to get behind it, it doesn't work and it's not his fault anyway.

Guest nonaenever

That is why your softening of approach towards SC and aiming at the manager is losing you support. We have done all that before, so nobody wants to get behind it, it doesn't work and it's not his fault anyway.

My approach towards SC has not changed - I`ve always been v consistent on that front.

Neither has my approach to the manager. I`ve said since "the Alamo" at Bradford away that we have been deteriorating under him. Even after the pre-season friendly games I said the full backs looked weak (and was somewhat criticised for saying it). At one point, I did make a comment about possibly sticking with him - simply because I`m fed up of the managerial carousel. However, all the evidence tells me he's not up to the job.

I`m honestly not interested in support either - I`m just going to present fans' questions to the Chairman.