Chris Taylor

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now we have the new Connor Brown. When you hound him out of the club who will you turn on next?

It is all a bit pathetic really but the club's so called supporters have a long history of this.

Lets have it right...Brown was not hounded out of anywhere.

And now we have the new Connor Brown. When you hound him out of the club who will you turn on next?

It is all a bit pathetic really but the club's so called supporters have a long history of this.

Don't kid yourself. It's not exclusive to our club. We aren't the only set of fans who think some of their players are :censored:e...

Your miles away from reality there ! I think the piss poor players we have get off very lightly at games. And rightly so as it's counterproductive. It will not make them any better. If we can't say someone is :censored:e on here tho, not really a footy forum is it.

Your miles away from reality there ! I think the piss poor players we have get off very lightly at games. And rightly so as it's counterproductive. It will not make them any better. If we can't say someone is :censored:e on here tho, not really a footy forum is it.

Also he's a big tall chap and should be able to cause more of a nuisance! The dive was embarrassing - he actually has a good shot on him so why not try?!

I think that the last few games under Shez (and the last league game under SR) have shown that our team can play reasonable football at times.

Having seen players change significantly in the middle of a game when we have scored - so there is ability in most of them.

Banks - the flop when through on goal was awful, but does show the ability to whip in decent corners.

I think that the last few games under Shez (and the last league game under SR) have shown that our team can play reasonable football at times.

Having seen players change significantly in the middle of a game when we have scored - so there is ability in most of them.

Banks - the flop when through on goal was awful, but does show the ability to whip in decent corners.

Whip in decent corners ? You have got to be kidding haven't you ? During the Bradford game he delivered one decent corner the rest he just floats in which leaves the opportunity for either Clarke or Gerrard etc to break the net near non existent. The last time we had anyone worthy of whipping a great ball in was David eyres.

Whip in decent corners ? You have got to be kidding haven't you ? During the Bradford game he delivered one decent corner the rest he just floats in which leaves the opportunity for either Clarke or Gerrard etc to break the net near non existent. The last time we had anyone worthy of whipping a great ball in was David eyres.

Caused all sorts of problems on Tuesday night with them IMO, they were not cleared by the first man or overhit, but in the mix as they say and meant that we built pressure leading eventually to the penalty.

Caused all sorts of problems on Tuesday night with them IMO, they were not cleared by the first man or overhit, but in the mix as they say and meant that we built pressure leading eventually to the penalty.

Its a pity that the game is not run along the lines of American Football.

Bring him on purely to take corners and leave the running, tackling, heading etc to others.

By the way I was just as dissappointed with Flynn, who just never got involved

Don't kid yourself. It's not exclusive to our club. We aren't the only set of fans who think some of their players are :censored:e...

And there's probably only a handful who'd be really vocal about it during matches.

Just more blame shifting & victimhood from our glorious leaders...

Chris Long signs for Bolton on loan till the end of the season from Burnley

They may need to free up some cash now so does this pave the way for the Ginger one to heading back to BP.

Hope so but like I said if it happens it will have to be a deal after being released. Shez has a couple of loans in the pipeline and should they come off will take us to our limit.

I still reckon it will happen fairly soon.

Hope so but like I said if it happens it will have to be a deal after being released. Shez has a couple of loans in the pipeline and should they come off will take us to our limit.

I still reckon it will happen fairly soon.

we could have more than 5 loans just not in the match day squad